Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

Sunri

Liturgist
Niger_river_map.PNG

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
And while mondblut may not be able to post on the Codex, at least he's still got his guns. :smug:
And you still have your torn ass, lying cunt, that got fucking prolapsed years ago in threads like this:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...py-valentines-day.120441/page-20#post-5505935
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...py-valentines-day.120441/page-25#post-5512544
Also you are the illiterate faggot who could not understand difference between single fire, semi-auto and full-auto weapons.

Zibniyat

Arcane
1 to 3 people killed hardly count as "mass killings". Although I don't know how the "experts" are defining them...

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
What about derived words that don't refer to the Negro, such as sandnigger or CIA glownigger? They're not considered wordfilter evasion... or are they?!

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
People have been saying that the Codex was going down the shitter since its inception. For the first time it is undeniably true, due to an usurpation of power.

This is not a ban for the lulz like DU used to do. This type of enforcement will change our relations on the Codex for good. No longer will it be a place of playful transgression, of blunt but honest expression, but a place where everyone must police his thoughts. That is the consequence.

And so it seems the Codex as it is has become incovenient for DU. He doesn't want to be an owner anymore, not unless the Codex changes. Not unless every person on the Codex censors themselves.

If that is the case as his actions show, he should be honest about it and we should arrange a plan for succession. It is not the Codex that must change for DU, but DU that needs a change. The contents of posts should not be dictated from above.

All DU's doing is chimping out like what he's trying to filter out, jogging niggers.

The decline here is unprecedented. Fucking SJWs got to you DU; you gave them hold of your balls. They finally won the war against the Codex.

Fuck that shit. I'm utterly disgusted.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Absolutely disgusting. As the CRPG expert Mondblut is worth his weight in gold. For this forum it's a travesty. Fucking coon-lovers.
Yes,he is a good company when it comes to games,shame. Now we have mostly political idiots screeching about pointless shit.

PS:Negro is also fine since it is a word.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
WFV 7DITH
Hello.

I know it's a little early, because it's not yet Trump's coming inauguration, but I am leaving my self-imposed exile to bring you a very important message.

Only a nigger would ban mondblut.
Only a nigger wouldn't speak out about it.
Only a nigger wouldn't get banned out of principle based on this point.

DarkUnderlord
You and I know it's not about the word. You and I both know that as soon as you censor one word, this will spiral out of control. Is it because of some new local law in Australia? Then let's find a solution and host the board elsewhere. But you cannot, can absolutely not, let this one last bastion of reasonably free speech fall. I know you get edgy people that only say nigger nigger nigger. I know you get people saying dumb nazi shit 24/7 that they don't understand. And I know this could potentially get you in hot water you don't want. But you've kept this place free for a long, long time. If you give in now, even in this small way, you're going start the beginning of the end, not just of this place, but of the principle of freedom in general. Maybe you don't care because you just want to be left alone. I respect that. But then let someone handle it who does care.

It's not about saying a dumb, idiotic word. It never has been. And if you think this is right, then, I am sorry, you're just a dumb fucking nigger.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom