Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Why was NegroMarine banned?

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Also, why do some banned posters have a "banned" userpic, but others have "unwanted"? What's the difference?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
tumblr_pm4r7bwEjv1ve3uado1_400.gif

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I don't see a thread made by DU a week ago explaining why our 100% white bro was inevitably going to get banned, so I suspect foul play. It takes serious dedication retardation to get banned from here, especially after the 3rd alt.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Very relevant:

Gonna take a 2 years break. I'll be logging in to delete retarded shit from retards on my profile. Cya, guys and take care. Don't take the vaxx and survive to fight the evildoers who have put us in this situation.

Nuke China.

Yeah, like he got banned for an opinion on where to direct the Codex's vast nuclear arsenal.

Probably some shitbox drama.

Viata

Arcane
Very relevant:

Gonna take a 2 years break. I'll be logging in to delete retarded shit from retards on my profile. Cya, guys and take care. Don't take the vaxx and survive to fight the evildoers who have put us in this situation.

Nuke China.

I bet he will be back in 30 days max as HeroMarine II.
The fact he decided to not hide his profile so no one can't post on it shows that he will be back faster than you can blink.

Bah

Arcane
For all you NegroMarine fans, you can blame me. I called him a nigger yesterday, and he wants so much to be respected by strong White men that this threw him into a fit of negro rage.

Knowing that he dare not attack strong White men in their thread, he decided to go after the Chinese thread looking for easier targets.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom