Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Niggerino / Ontopoly banned

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
They got permanent bans?! Oh, come on.

How is a permanent ban fair for reporting dick pics or sending dick pics to a guy who spammed his literal asshole in the shoutbox? These are minor offences.
He's trolling, these are just time-outs.

SumDrunkGuy

Wait, Holeopoly and Niggerinx were the same person?
No, they were sending dick pics to each other in PMs and constantly reporting each other about it. Extremely homoerotic imo

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again this place is secretly a gay dating site. I've seen countless evidence to prove my theory.

How is a permanent ban fair for reporting dick pics or sending dick pics to a guy who spammed his literal asshole in the shoutbox? These are minor offences.

Jfc...

Last edited by a moderator:

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
I've said it many times before and I'll say it again this place is secretly a gay dating site. I've seen countless evidence to prove my theory.
Secretly?

I still remember kaiserin, scottishmaritalarts and that third tranny hooking up for a threesome IRL, and then bitterly breaking up because of their horrid personalities.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

for onto u could make permanently given previous ban. Niggerino is a homie otherwise and deserve to be back.

Last edited:

Zeriel

Arcane

for onto u could make permanently given previous ban. Niggerino is a homie otherwise and desert to be back.

Surely you've learned by now such feeble requests never amount to anything, the die has been cast, the rubicon crossed

El Presidente

Arcane
"Alright you two, I'm gonna play some Arcanum now, if you keep sending dick pics to each other I'll have to do something about it when I return!"

Fair enough, let me cross this off from the list of phrases I never thought I would hear. :lol:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I don't see how two persons sharing dick pics is a bannable offense. Comparing sizes, real or virtual, is a time-honored tradition on the Codex, the way natural species figure out their place in the pecking order, and frankly an overall wholesome bonding experience.

Are the mods such puritans they can't tolerate dick pics they didn't even see? Or is it jealousy for not having been included?

Tho maybe Onto deserves a slap on the wrist for the reporting, that was totally uncalled for.

Beans00

Augur
RIP to nigrino (not that i ever really interacted with him or agreed with him on much of anything)

duno what onto will do without anywhere to beg for attention

Last edited:

Wunderbar

Arcane
gaTfnXb.png

Codex Year of the Donut
Average Larian fan: Me, an all around superior being.
Average Larian hater: Lebanese refugee living in Canada who posts pictures of his anus and penis online for other men to see.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom