Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ontopoly banned?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
This is getting to be beyond a joke.
Do you want to hear a joke? Kike nigger faggot nigger faggot kike lololol faggot nigger kike ma free speeches lolololol

Oh DU protect me DU I want to say kike nigger faggot in every post I make on the rpg Codex. Oh you might get in trouble with the law for that? And asked to hand over my ip address? Fuck no what are you doing. Go die on a hill for me. Lololol kike nigger faggot. I'm going to post in Site Feedback and be a retard to everyone, insult every staff member here and insist you give me attention. Lololool.

And you think I'm the one trying to be funny.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Do you want to hear a joke? Kike nigger faggot nigger faggot kike lololol faggot nigger kike ma free speeches lolololol

Oh DU protect me DU I want to say kike nigger faggot in every post I make on the rpg Codex. Oh you might get in trouble with the law for that? And asked to hand over my ip address? Fuck no what are you doing. Go die on a hill for me. Lololol kike nigger faggot. I'm going to post in Site Feedback and be a retard to everyone, insult every staff member here and insist you give me attention. Lololool.

I don't even know what a kike is....

Anyway, concerning bans, it might be a good idea to also provide an information about ban length on the user block & profile.
As well as a reason.
Might help prevent speculation reaching absurd levels. Plus it offers a good opportunity for further ridicule.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Do you want to hear a joke? Kike African American faggot African American faggot kike lololol faggot African American kike ma free speeches lolololol

Oh DU protect me DU I want to say kike African American faggot in every post I make on the rpg Codex. Oh you might get in trouble with the law for that? And asked to hand over my ip address? Fuck no what are you doing. Go die on a hill for me. Lololol kike African American faggot. I'm going to post in Site Feedback and be a retard to everyone, insult every staff member here and insist you give me attention. Lololool.

3f3c105a386757aac7baf8035abb6cac.jpg

Stop whining.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

You really don't get it do you.

A horse of course

Calm down.

Bloodeyes

Arcane

All I asked was why there have been so many bannings, and for you to make some kind of a statement about what's going on. I never said I expect you to sacrifice yourself for my right to use abusive language. Nor did I insult you or any other members of staff. I've been critical of the changes in moderation policy, that's not the same as being abusive to admins.

I now understand the reasoning behind the changes, but I still think you're mishandling this. You can't control Australian law. Everyone understands that. But we've all noticed this place going down the shitter for a while now and whenever anyone asks what the fuck is happening all we've had is passive aggressive ratings from admins and mods. No acknowledgement of the issue, let alone any explanation.

You've made no announcements about changes to free speech policies on the site. Oh sure you've posted about it in the middle of a thread that's tens of pages long, and I've seen that now and know where your coming from. If you'd said that was going on sooner people would have been a lot more understanding instead of being left to speculate and defaulting to blaming the Jews.

Nobody expects you to die on a hill for them, get sued or go to jail. Nobody asked you to break the law either.

If you took any of my postings as a personal attack then I apologize. I don't know you and have no personal issue with you or anyone on staff.

Edited to remove unnecessary snarkiness.

Last edited:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I don't even know what a kike is....
As a person from country that provided Israel with 91 millions of machinegun bullets to shoot Egyptian soldiers and UK officers, I can safely tell you it means Jews.

I think it might be a description of group of Jews in traditional clothes going to synagogue, or other Jew related stuff. (At least it was likely original meaning before it become profaned.) Aka when you see group of Jews going to school, you say group of Jews. If you see them obviously going to do theirs community stuff you could use the above word, well you could use it before it become profaned word.

Cunt Dickula!?

The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY - kel), and for "little circle", kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike."

ㅤㅤㅤ

Learned

Thank you for banning Ontopoly the arch-racist and highest ranking person on FBI's most wanted terrorist list. He just wouldn't stop writing the n-word online and you might have narrowly avoided a drone strike for associating with such persons. Unless the «two day» ban is like the «limited» ban Kalin and others received in the past you might want to consider making the ban permanent for personal safety reasons. We can't have foul mouthed racists like Ontopoly around defaming Larian Jews.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY - kel), and for "little circle", kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike."
I just knew multicultural country like US would invent some derogatory term. But I thought it originated before the "entry-forms" incident.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Do you want to hear a joke? Kike African American faggot African American faggot kike lololol faggot African American kike ma free speeches lolololol

Oh DU protect me DU I want to say kike African American faggot in every post I make on the rpg Codex. Oh you might get in trouble with the law for that? And asked to hand over my ip address? Fuck no what are you doing. Go die on a hill for me. Lololol kike African American faggot. I'm going to post in Site Feedback and be a retard to everyone, insult every staff member here and insist you give me attention. Lololool.

3f3c105a386757aac7baf8035abb6cac.jpg

Stop whining.
no u

You really don't get it do you.
No, you don't get it.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
JF had his mod permissions removed for panicking and deleting a bunch of his posts during nazigate. That said, I think he should get those rights back as we've all done dumb stuff whilst under duress, and he was a good mod.

If he had simply deleted his posts like any other user can do, there would have been no problem and he'd still be an admin, but he deleted them from the database, an abuse of his power. Can't walk that back.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
JF had his mod permissions removed for panicking and deleting a bunch of his posts during nazigate. That said, I think he should get those rights back as we've all done dumb stuff whilst under duress, and he was a good mod.

If he had simply deleted his posts like any other user can do, there would have been no problem and he'd still be an admin, but he deleted them from the database, an abuse of his power. Can't walk that back.

I could understand why though. That's as far as I'm going to say.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Thank you for banning Ontopoly the arch-racist and highest ranking person on FBI's most wanted terrorist list. He just wouldn't stop writing the n-word online and you might have narrowly avoided a drone strike for associating with such persons. Unless the «two day» ban is like the «limited» ban Kalin and others received in the past you might want to consider making the ban permanent for personal safety reasons. We can't have foul mouthed racists like Ontopoly around defaming Larian Jews.
:deathclaw:
The girl that just was very passionate about bg games and wouldn't stop mocking baldur's gape 3 ?! LoL Yeah we do have some dangerous fanatics in here.

Cunt Dickula!?

This is probably a popularity contest who gets the most posts in his ban thread.
Needless to say i choose Ontopoly.

Gregz

Arcane

I'm no fan of Ontopoly, but why can't we separate the risk of actual legal injury from injury to ego?

Incorporate the Codex elsewhere.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
well, I was about to create a thread to ask why Bester got banned, now I know why. I just hope it's a temp ban, I appreciate him

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom