Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ontopoly permanently banned from the shoutbox?

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Look at that. Shat talk Theodora on my profile, got banned from the shoutbox permanently immediately after. How can you get banned from something you haven't had access to for a month? I couldn't have broken any rules because I couldn't do anything for a month. Anyone who tries to convince you Theo isn't influencing shit is brain dead. The ban had no reason given. The mod team has been on a binge lately of simping and covering for Theodora

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Obviously users can't see things behind the scenes, but the way this is looking like from our perspective as users is that this is a bit unfair.

Again, we're aware of "our house, our rules" and that if you want, you can restrict everyone and anything at will, in any way, shape or form... but it would still be appreciated to know *why* this is happening to him.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
but it would still be appreciated to know *why* this is happening to him.
probably being dumb and promising that he's going to try to get banned again

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/profile-posts/73627/
Tomorrow I get back into the shoutbox and I haven't learned my lesson. Fuck you Theodora.
I specifically said in that same conversation that I was going to be mean to Theo while staying within the guidelines you ingenuous fuck, and I know for a fact you read that so you purposefully left it out. Didn't know it was against the rules, your own personal or the codex's, to be mean to Theo.

I saw it, it's in the same post you said you would be "malicious". Wonder why the one who banned you thought you needed more time...

Didn't know it was against the rules, your own personal or the codex's, to be mean to Theo.
It's not, right now in the shoutbox you can see "ban Theo" and "can you imagine how much better this place would be without theo".

Wait, guess you can't see it because you forgot to take your meds and got yourself locked out. Well, just imagine it then. :M

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Ontopoly said:
I just wanted to say tomorrow I'm back and when i see you in the shoutbox my intentions will be malicious.

Not smart.
What does malicious mean to you? You're malicious to me. I'm not threatening to knock down her door. I'm just going to call her a cunt.
It's not, right now in the shoutbox you can see "ban Theo" and "can you imagine how much better this place would be without theo".
Only criticize Theo with a limp dick. Only criticize Theo within acceptable parameters. How many people have gotten punished in the last month because of Theo? Keep nipping at her feet. You can talk about hanging niggers here but don't say that you will act maliciously against Theo in the shoutbox

I promise that as soon as I'm allowed back in I will have regular spergouts. Wait, what do you mean I can't enter?

bigstock-locked-closed-house-door-forg-419632207.jpg

That probably falls under the "don't get personal" rule since you're promising to start arguments against a specific poster as soon as you see them.

Also, what's with the subtle threats against the site? New strategy?

You can talk about hanging niggers here but

The website that proudly advocates for your right to support genocide against whatever race you want

CWf_LCNU4AE967c.jpg

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
That probably falls under the "don't get personal" rule since you're promising to start arguments against a specific poster as soon as you see them.

Also, what's with the subtle threats against the site? New strategy?

You can talk about hanging niggers here but

The website that proudly advocates for your right to support genocide against whatever race you want

CWf_LCNU4AE967c.jpg
Do you disagree? I'm pretty sure people here will proudly state that they either like to say things like that or at the very least like that they can say things like that. It's not some big secret. It's retarded to act like it doesn't happen and it's retarded to think that when people here tell a black person to hang themselves, that that's somehow worse than me telling Theo I am going to be mean to her. It's certainly more personal.

Whether you like that part of the codex or not, it's undeniably here. It's not some smear campaign

Less about it being a secret and more about you bringing that up out of nowhere to complain about unfair treatment instead of just quoting other people "being mean to theo". It's not the first time someone gets butthurt and goes "tee hee but this is where you can talk about genociding niggers, right? Are you suuuuuuuuuure my ban was fair?".

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I promise that as soon as I'm allowed back in I will have regular spergouts. Wait, what do you mean I can't enter?

bigstock-locked-closed-house-door-forg-419632207.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE REGULAR SPERGOUTS IN THE SHOUTBOX BECAUSE THE COTERIE DOESN'T LIKE THAT AND YOU ARE UPSETTING THEM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Less about it being a secret and more about you bringing that up out of nowhere to complain about unfair treatment instead of just quoting other people "being mean to theo". It's not the first time someone gets butthurt and goes "tee hee but this is where you can talk about genociding niggers, right? Are you suuuuuuuuuure my ban was fair?".
You don't think it's relevant at all that on a website that prides itself on its free speech you can't be mean to Theo?

It didn't come out of no where. It's about losers like you and the mod team losing their shit and simping out when it comes to Theo when they're otherwise pretty cool

But you're the one who lost your shit and got buttblasted enough to promise to start arguments as soon as you were allowed back in, which is why you're still banned from the box. Try being less unhinged before it applies to the whole account? Which is what should have happened according to the results of your warband bet, anyway. :M

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
But you're the one who lost your shit and got buttblasted enough to promise to start arguments as soon as you were allowed back in, which is why you're still banned from the box. Try being less unhinged before it applies to the whole account? Which is what should have happened according to the results of your warband bet, anyway. :M
In regards to the account ban, I asked to be banned and wasn't. It's out of my control. Percy should also be banned with me in solidarity.

What you call a sperg I call passion. What you call normal I call being a limp wristed simp

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom