Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Prosper banned from Shoutbox?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I ordered it. He's been going over the line with his bizarre sexual behavior lately. The proof is available, should it come to that.

He will not be welcome in Shoutbox for a week. If you have an official grievance, post it here, and I'll see to it that it gets the official ignoring that it deserves.

That is all. Seethe away.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I just want the dirt so I can read it. Sir Crispy

Crispy is such a douche. No wonder he never got sex and has to defend tranny folk on the net. There figured I would do my part and act like the other guys since you can't do your fucking job.

For the record your shitty attitude is why all these dudes hate you. Jesus Christ you are asking for it.

Last edited:

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Crispy changed his rating from just a douch bag NO to butthurt to try to change the narrative. See I can schizo post too? Post the fucking chat log faggot or don't make a thread baiting users. You are the worst fucking mod and I should know I am one.

WaterDrinker

I think we all know who was really behind the banning. Crispy is just being hired to cover for them. Codexers are becoming aware of who the puppet master is.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
The problem with Crispy is he is a bad moderator. He does not diffuse situations he pours gasoline on them like with this thread which is entirely fucking pointless. Hey faggot you know you do not need to make a thread about the guys you ban if you are not gonna talk about it? He is just like one dude that used to admin at NMA by the name of Sander and the other he is less like due to maybe not being a furry but also being a faggot named Tagaziel. Both massive queers that could not really get along with the people on the site they are supposed to moderate.

Edit: yeah you might be autistic if you are 50 + and not gotten laid yet. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Generic-Giant-Spider

No matter how much you're disliked and how many people wish you'd fuck off, just remember one thing...

Somewhere out there, in the blackest of nights, in the bleakest moments of the realization you're an insufferable dyke...

Crispy is out there, ready to save you. For this is his duty. This is his burden. Selfless, peerless, wifeless, he will be there.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
What is it with Codex and enabling psychos, loons and other mentally ill people? Cleve, prosper, SGD, VD... I mean, in a normal forum they'd get permabanned in a day.

It is almost like...

oh.

:stunned:

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
What's the problem? Shoutbox isn't full of pedos and fags talking about posting pics of their buttholes anymore. :incline:

I think you're mistaking it with Discord. That's where every poster banned from the Shoutbox should be deported to anyway. A great concentration camp for people like prosper for sure.

gaussgunner

Arcane
What is it with Codex and enabling psychos, loons and other mentally ill people? Cleve, prosper, SGD, VD... I mean, in a normal forum they'd get permabanned in a day.
Sir. Normal forums are crawling with the kind of psychos you really have to watch out for. They're welcomed, they get their dicks sucked, and many become mods. That includes normal social media.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
He's been going over the line with his bizarre sexual behavior lately
Another thankless job, eh Crispo?

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Prosper had some really quality messages in Shoutbox last time I was there and he was as well. There is clearly something to gain from talking to him, from that metric he is a more valuable poster than a lot of people. A shame really.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
I ordered it. He's been going over the line with his bizarre sexual behavior lately. The proof is available, should it come to that.
Only reason you banned him is cuz he can still get it up and your bitchmade life locked your dick into the forbidden zone. Imagine being such a thirsty ass zero pussy motherfucker you have to ban people for not having a dusty cock like you do and daring to talk about sex. Shiiiet, I seem to recall something...

Jesus Christ you people need to get control of your dicks. What are you all, 12 years old?

"Mommy, I read two people talking marginal sex-stuff with each other. Why won't they date me?"

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
That calls for a Fundraiser ! There is no way we can lose.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom