Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was The Wall temp-banned?

jackofshadows

Magister
I'd like to have this place where one can discuss, you know, games, not political bullshit I have no care about.
And yet you still cannot comprehend the correlation between certain current political trends and the very quality of games. Catch up already.

Last edited:

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Really curious to hear the rating-mashers' opinion about my above remark. Why is it "shit", why is it "cringe"? If some idiot hits you up on the street and starts blabbering about the end of the world and conspiracy theories and shit, how long until you tell him to fuck off? Even worse, he starts calling you names when you just politely disagree with him. Why should that crap be even tolerated? Anywhere you go, there are some norms of acceptable behaviour, even among the glue sniffing hobo punks, come on. What some of you want here is anarchy, just because it feels good to you in the moment, and because "no one tells me what to do"...
They are fascist. Nothing to do with free speech. Nice try though.
You have the flag of a nazi country (Azov). Get off your high horse.

batalhao-azov-militares-1080-848x477.jpeg

Blutwurstritter

Learned
The entire reason I donate to this site is so I have a place to call people niggers and faggots.
Good for you if that makes you feel better. I honestly don't see the appeal, and never have, not even in first grade.

I come here for information about RPGs, that's it, and consider the kindergarden-grade tantrums and insults a nuissance. Just like the CRPGAddict said before he got fed up with the bullshit.
I share your opinion. A good way to avoid the nonsense is simply asking direct questions without reading the threads. Most of the time you get a useful answer without having to read superfluous inanities.

Gregz

Arcane
The Wall You are unbanned because the user You agreed to be banned in your place for the duration of your ban. God bless him. :salute:

Greater love has no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
That's a nice LARP I suppose, but The Wall hasn't posted in a week, and he may never return. The Codex is nothing without quality posters, and politically motivated ban-happy admins create damaging, lasting, chilling effects on this community.

It doesn't matter how much free labor an admin provides if the cost of that labor is the progressive degradation of the forum.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
We lost two unique, charismatic posters with one move. In a perfect world someone would be held accountable, but this is the codex, where moderators are never in danger of losing their position no matter how much they undermine the community with bad moderation.

The bannings will continue until morale improves.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Concernfags, ugly women and powertripping mods ruin every single forum, no exceptions.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Mock all you want, but the Codex will never be a respectable site whose opinions your run-of-the-mill rpg developers will even acknowledge, let alone take into consideration.
Never.

Aw man and I always wanted to hold a mic up to someone while axin' questions. Be like, "Hey, Sawyer, ya bitch, when ya gonna finish Lionheart? Huh?"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom