Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rootstereo

Juvty Worlds
Developer
6ZfyDkA.png

Wild Terra 2: New Lands.

Hello friends, our new game in development Wild Terra 2 Online, sandbox open world in a medieval world controlled only by players. Alpha test will last until 12th April.

Some features:

*The game has change of seasons and weather. Calculation of the position of the sun and moon, lunar cycle. Clear weather, cloudy, fog, rain, snow, and storm with thunderstorms. The wind and movement of the characters affect the grass.
*Biome system. A special system for placing and rendering surfaces, large and small objects of vegetation, resources and any other environmental elements. Rivers, seas, lakes, swamps. Advanced water shaders.
*Variety of animals. Monsters, and bosses. Artificial Intelligence. Peaceful, neutral and aggressive behaviors. Mounted animals and pets.
*Combat system. with melee and ranged attacks, defense. Combat skills.
*Deep system of craft and building. Mining, construction, husbandry, cooking, fishing, smithing and other skills. Possibility of building houses, campfires, a lof of structures for process material and crafting.
*Character states. An expanded system of fatigue, hunger, and satiety with different types of food.
*System of quests with lines. Basic tutorial.

EPNas3y.jpg

bOV3xPV.png

Character customization and changes over time.
Change hairstyles, grow a beard and do not overdo it with food, otherwise, you may not fit into your brand new armor.

3YZw4Zy.jpg

Raids and sieges.
Join groups and create clans. You are waiting for the siege of medieval castles, hunting for huge bosses and adventures in dungeons.

O4sLpwf.jpg

hrgcYMi.jpg

41T2pL7.jpg

What has already been done in the game ?

- Starting island and Continent with unique locations: forests, cemetery, abandoned mines, church, an old sawmill, and others.
- A new continent has been added to the game in addition to the home island, where you will find the swamps, where you can test your skills against new creatures.
- Construction of houses and other structures for survival and production.
- New structures have been added, such as hand mills, mortars and much more.
- A lot of materials for a variety of crafting (tools, equipment from hides, leather, metals, etc.).
- Apple trees and wild cereals have appeared, also new recipes available.
- Over 70 quests (tutorial, construction, hunting, cooking, crafting items, etc.).
- The behavior of animals and monsters in the Cemetery and the Abandoned Church dungeon has been improved. to make it easier the hunt mechanics.
- 16 animals and monsters for hunting, including bosses.
- PvP and PvE. Fight against other players and team up to fight bosses.
- Fishing, mounts and pets.
- Change of daytime, weather and seasons.

Gameplay video: Swam creatures. Alpha testing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNqC…ture=emb_title

The game is being made thanks to the support of the community, without investors or publishers. We will make the game exactly as we and the community wish.
Thanks to everyone who supports the project and takes part in testing.

Support development if you liked the game.
https://www.wildterra2.com/

Join Discord to chat with devs and watch updated info about the game.
https://discord.gg/NZhbfMR

oXUhz8f.jpg

xE11vG7.jpg

The development of the game progresses very well thanks to the support of our players. That is why we want to bring together the most loyal and those who enjoy this kind of games and who find in Wild Terra 2, all the elements and features that yearn for a survival mmorpg of this style. Join us in the development of our dream game.

GSrx2a0.jpg

- We are redoing the system of walkable areas, which will eliminate bugs with stairs, the impossibility of combining foundations, and will open other new possibilities.
- New containers have been added to craft - a wooden box and a bedside table.
- Added models of a stockade.
- Added icons for a bear's head and helmet.

UIzKPF6.jpg

Implemented a system of passive abilities and bonuses that are unlocked at different skill levels. New abilities are displayed in the Book of Skills, message output is added when a level is received.

New bonuses and abilities:
Heavy armor
. Main bonus: damage absorption.
Active ability "Tenacity". Reduces damage taken by half. Turns off running and slows down your movement.
Passive ability “Spikes”. Reflects some of the absorbed melee damage back to the attacker.
Passive ability “Blades”. Reflects even more absorbed melee damage back to the attacker.
Light armor. Main bonus: evasion.
Passive ability “Dodge pace”. Briefly speeds up the movement after each successful dodge.
Shields. Main bonus: block.
Active ability “Rise the shield”.Blocks all damage is taken if it does not ignore protection. Turns off running and slows down your movement.
Passive ability “Firm hand”. The shield continues to block even in stun.
Passive ability “Flexible arm”. The shield continues to block even from rear attacks.
Blunts.
Passive ability “Blunt stun”. Chance to stun a target with usual hits.
Knives.
Passive ability "Insidious blows". Hits from the back increase the chance to deal critical damage.
Axes.
Passive ability "Axe wounds". Critical hits cause bleeding.

Gathering, Skinning, Lumberjacking, Mining, Survival, Carpentry, Masonry, Leatherworking, Blacksmithing, Healing, Alchemy.
Passive abilities that increase the number of received resources of a certain skill.
Passive abilities that allow you to get some resources, even with unsuccessful mining.
Passive abilities that accelerate the process of extracting resources of a certain skill.
Passive abilities that additionally increase the number of received resources of a certain skill.
Passive abilities that allow you to gain experience at failure for Carpentry, Masonry, Blacksmithing.
Passive abilities that increase the lower limit of the quality of items for Carpentry, Masonry, Blacksmithing.

The list of active and passive skills will increase, unique features for each skill will be added!

O9DoCWQ.jpg

Exotic items that can be created using extremely rare ingredients have been added. When you create it, you will also get significantly more experience.
- Bow Dark night. Increased attack speed. For crafting, wood from the Cursed souls grove is required.
- Blunt Poison strike. Chance to poison target when hit. To create, you will need a necromancer bone from the Hidden Laboratory.
- Helmet Fangs of Infection. Chance to poison an attacker. To create, you will need an infected bear's head from the Abandoned church.
- Axe Anathema. Chance to inflict bleeding on hit. To create, you need a casting shape from the Abandoned church.

5gPxzMv.jpg

List of already added rewards:

• Hero Pack. Legendary mount Dragon, legendary pet Lion, the legendary helmet of the Hero, noble attire.
  • Conqueror Pack. Epic mount Cerberus, epic pet Spider, the epic helmet of the Conqueror, noble attire.

Check our last video gameplay
Wild Terra 2. #STAYHOME pack video demonstration. Play now!

Myobi

Liturgist
so... you editted out your previous postings and created 3rd thread about same game? You could at least create new user you know

Yeah, some moderators merged the previous threads, thus this cock sucker decided to just go and create a new one. It really must be a great game if they are this desperate to fucking advertise the damn thing…

ADL

Prophet
No matter how many times you make this thread, it ain't gonna get a positive first page worth of replies. By all means, keep trying though. Fourth time might be the charm?

rootstereo

Juvty Worlds
Developer
Last update on Wild Terra 2: New Lands.

- Added 14 parts for the construction of wooden houses, canopies and towers. Now you can also arrange the parts of the foundation close to each other and build several floors! A lot of freedom to build different houses.

- A pillar with a lantern was added to the buildings to illuminate the territory.

- Books for different skills have been added to godsends (They appear on the map and grant different items, such as armor, skill books, ammunition, materials). When using a book, you'll gain the experience points of the corresponding skill.

proxy.php

proxy.php

The game is going very well and this is just the beginning of everything this great game will contain to offer its players.

New dungeon

We added a new solo dungeon to the game, a labyrinth with many corridors and the main room. Now you can go to a dungeon alone. A dungeon always has a master, and you can invite a group of players to your dungeon if you are the leader.

sRybtm2.jpg

En2CNVA.jpg

ADL

Prophet
To be fair I would've been interested if
1.) Founders packs weren't $79.99 in alpha with packages up to $249.99
2.) Wild Terra 1 didn't come out of early access two years and a half years ago
3.) This seriously leaves a bad taste in my mouth as a player of the first game, what's the development timeline on this? Did Wild Terra 1 (an MMORPG that was supposed to have years of support) immediately start development on a sequel after releasing? Because I don't get it. Wild Terra 1 was released December 2017. Wild Terra 2 was announced November 2019 with a 2020 release date.

Myobi

Liturgist
As I said, survival open world, indie developers, unity, spammed in random online forums. Ofc it's going "very well".

https://steamcharts.com/app/1134700#All

Wild Terra 2 - 33,99€

DLC - Wild Terra 2 - Lord of Pain Pack - 159,99€

• Access to new servers 48 hours before game release.
  • Large mount Demon Dog.
  • Decorated Black Lord's Cloak with pockets (+5 slots).
  • Lord's helmet (decoration).
  • Title Lord of Pain.
  • Unique dominium skin - Gargoyle Statue.
  • Pet - A bat with a lantern that lights the way.
  • Character portrait - Lord.
  • Epic portrait frame.
  • Special role Lord of Pain with access to closed chats in the Discord community of players.
DLC - Wild Terra 2 - Bard Pack - 20,99€

• The dappled gray horse.
  • Lute with storage (+5 slots). Decoration on the back.
  • Emote "Play the lute".
  • Bard's hat (decoration).
  • Pet Inspiration, lighting the way.
  • Bard character portrait (male and female version).

Overall Reviews: Mixed

Update TLDR; The devs introduced a first-to-achievement competition for the new servers when they released the game. And sold 1-2 day early access. Most of the prizes are won before most people even get to play. Also discord censorship! Removed some things that are no longer true and condense some things.
Bought this game in early access. Still not done. But...I can buy all new DLC!?!?! Just for that I give it two thumbs down!
I just found out that they have huge P2W.
+90% Speed Mount bought for $$
Bag which doesn't drop items on death bought for $$
Imagine this for a Survival PvP game...

Do not buy this, i regret my kickstarter pack now.
Found out about 58 hours in that you can spend 130$ to get a bag that makes it so you don't drop items stored in the bag on death. Ruined the whole game for me.
Game is great the moderators "Kurtis" and his napoloen attitude are ruining it...You should really oversee what he does as his banning of innocents is abusive...So ask people for more money and then ban them ...Smart business
DO NOT BUY. This game has protected and promoted real money traders/bots at an alarming rate. They ban anyone who exposes it or speaks out about it. The top guilds admit it. Players outright tell you that you're too poor in real life to catch them in game. Progress is made by spending money. The developers will allow it. But do not allow you to expose it. My review was removed by Juvty's staff/mod team earlier. Now I leave you with this review. PM Me for screenshots of it all. Beginning to end. We have more than enough evidence that this game is a virtual scam. I will be banned or removed from Discord (Again). but who cares. DO NOT BUY THIS SCAM.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED BY THE TIME YOU SEE THROUGH IT. The tutorial is over 2 hours for a new player.

EDIT: As expected. Myself and others were banned from Discord again for exposing the actions of a certain Discord mod named "Kirtis". He has been known to delete player support posts inquiring about "Global chat harassment" and other forms of abuse in game. Resulting in deletion of posts and banning of multiple early access supporters/backers. He is an active player, profiting in game from the behaviors explained above. I have been told he is responsible for removing all of my negative discussions as well on Steam Via Mod Wholf. So I will continue to write more and more.

Until Real Money Trading, Terrible Discord Moderation (Especially Kirtis), In game global chat harassment from players such as "Noslive" on NAE, and exploitative behaviors by a certain group of players are handled in game. You have absolutely ZERO reason to play this game.

We also have a screen shot of Mod Kirtis saying "Do not forget to give me your gear when you quit" When being confronted about his toxic behavior. Just stay away. I only play it anymore to literally warn others. I want this game to succeed. I really do. But at this point. You are helping a very scummy group of people by spending ANY money here.

Either Juvtys Developers are actually scamming everyone. Or a few bad apples are ruining this community from top to bottom.

Edit 2: I am now banned permanently on the Discord and Steam discussions forum by mod Kirtis. Confirming that Juvtys Staff is still trying to silence me. This review will be updated with each patch. Outlining the developers negative behavior and lack of moderation. Daily, I am still harassed in game on a very personal level. It's allowed. The developers are ensuring this by not creating a Terms of Service. Anything you want to say, no matter how hateful. They allow it. They can not ban anyone and have mentioned they are nervous to do so, out of fear for legal repercussions, as no Terms of Service exists. Therefore the game is pure anarchy.

The developers have now announced a functioning report system and bans were said to have been issued. But upon logging in. The same dudes who run the RMT market in game are all still here. No change. Still selling items only one group of players has access to via Player Auctions.. Some items are obvious and only 1-2 people on the server have them. But they are "for sale with 20 min response time" It would seem RMT is the way the devs want to go with this game. I'm still banned from Discord for mentioning it months ago. I have screenshots of mods admitting RMT is an issue. But mods are not devs. The devs haven't taken any long term actions against the actual characters with levels to harvest the items they sell. Basically banning alts and saying they are fixing it. Where the real offenders are playing on there main accounts all day long farming the items they sell via alts. At one point I got a gold seller named "Art" to even try and sell gold to a mod. So far that is the only known ban to have come out of this with any positive impact/setback to RMT. And only because a mod reported it, not a player. Any player who mentions it is banned from the Public Discord.

I'm not changing my review to positive in any way until we see actual proof and progress that the developers care to stop/intervene and unban the wrongfully banned.

5/7/21 - Devs have now allowed a man to openly harass me and try to sell my personal home address in game for in game gold. I took screenshots and have him admitting it in Discord to a moderator. This kid didn't get even a silence. This is apparently allowed. And instead of banning these toxic players. The potential to be swatted because someone doesn't like you is just allowed. This is malicious behavior outside the game. ALLOWED.

We have a EULA and a fake report system. The dev team is too small for them to care about literally anything. So don't come here for fun. Games dying. It's Real money traders vs like 1 guild. Abandon this game.

Told yall it would end up dead because of the devs. They got your initial cash and they are dippin. What a great scam this was. Now that the player base is dead. The devs have all but abandoned the game and slowed updates. This is the same story of a cash grab remake using old code to pass as a new game. Fraud from beginning to end.

ADL

Prophet
Wild Terra release date = December 18th 2017
Wild Terra 2 release date = November 10th 2022
Less than five years apart.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
There are some red flags in the features list, only really because I have to read between the lines these days.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom