Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Winners of our Star Prospector MS Paint competition

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: Crypstone Games; Desura; Star Prospector

In yonder times we held a competition for you to MS Paint your way into a copy of Star Prospector. We received many entries and so impressed with them all Cryptstone Games gave us a total of 7 copies of their game to give away!

You can see the full gallery of entries here. Finally, after much deliberation, and me coming back from doing stuff, the judges have chosen the following entries:

The voting tally was as follows:
Lagole Gon (10 votes)
AngryKobold (9)
dibens (9)
felipepepe (9)
Primordial Soup Nazi (9)
Telengard (7)
gakkone (6)​

Those lucky seven winners will each be getting a copy of Star Prospector from Desura! They will be contacted shortly with details on how to download their game.

We'd like to thank everyone who submitted an entry and especially thank Crypstone Games for having Space Dragons. As a final note, Star Prospector is also seeking support on Steam Greenlight - so go vote!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Every winner is polish WHAT MANNER OF CONSPIRACY IS THIS??
: x: x : x
ZUaDy.png
: x: x: x

ColCol

Arcane
My favorite is the codex-nazi-dragon-with the dice. Captures the codex well.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Can someone point me to a thread of this game? It looks interesting!

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Congratulations all potatoes!

I removed myself from the contest, being a staff-member :D
I mean, I was obviously a clear winner and had the best entry and you are all scrubs in comparison... but sacrifices must be made. ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom