Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wordfeud

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Does anyone play Wordfeud? I'm looking for more people to play. If you're interested, post your WF name, and I'll start a match.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Does anyone play Wordfeud? I'm looking for more people to play. If you're interested, post your WF name, and I'll start a match.

Sittepaldorsken

Only random boards, of course.

I'm a slow player, though, since WF is quite low on my priority list and only something I do when I need to kill a few minutes, so don't expect many moves per day.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Catacombs just kicked my ass at the game.
If it's any consolation, octavius is giving me a hard time. Though, this is my first time on a random board lol.

And it's my first time on an English board.
Surprised you prefer the symmetrical board. Random is much more fun.

Thanks for the initiation. I've only ever played on symmetrical, but I'm more willing now to play random. More chances for points.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I used to play Wordfeud on a Windows phone (I know, useless), but now that I have an Android phone the game has much more features than the bare bones Windows version.
I can for instance check on other players' stats. Sorry Catacombs, but I think my old mother would have beat you effortlessly.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
octavius adds another kill to his list

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom