Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Would you pledge to a new Obsidian Kickstarter?

Would you pledge to a new Obsidian Kickstarter?

• YES, in the blink of an eye.

Votes: 71 16.7%
  • YES, but only if Sawyer is not involved in any form or manner.

Votes: 15 3.5%
  • YES, only if is an Avellone project.

Votes: 23 5.4%
  • NO, thank you very much.

Votes: 96 22.6%
  • Depends on the pitch, setting, etc.

Votes: 138 32.5%
  • YES, only if It's a Tim Cain project.

Votes: 19 4.5%
  • YES, only if Sawyer is involved.

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • YES, if turn-based

Votes: 28 6.6%
  • Not gonna happen with MCA gone

Votes: 24 5.7%

• Total voters

Kz3r0

Arcane
As per thread title.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Eh, "In the blink of an eye" being the most affirmative response is a bit manipulative language, isn't it

Obviously, I'd read the Kickstarter pitch first, not pledge if it was a South Park 2 Kickstarter or something, etc.

polo

Magister
Yes, but i don't like poll options. Depends on the game.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Yes, because PoE proved once again that Obsidian is the only hope left in the industry.
bfargo1.jpg

bminorkey

To be honest, I can think of like... two kickstarter games that I actually enjoyed in the end. So no I wouldn't.

Atchodas

Augur
Why would you pay them before hand ? AGAIN? Fucking retarded or something?

on the other hand i actually would pay them lol if Sawyer being kicked out of the project is first stretch goal ! if he is just out even before KS starts then no i wouldnt pledge lol

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
short answer, no
better answer: yes, if they recognize and admit the mistakes made in PoE and if they try to make a fun game instead of whatever the fuck that was

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
"Yes, if turn-based" is a pretty good idea for a vote option IMO

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom