Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WR - General Chit-Chatter/Tidbits

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Thats what I was doing before anyway - master and critter.dat was needed from the user :)

I hate to gravedig but are you still working on this?

cth

Barely Literate
Could you please release the source?

You know, for those who don't give a shit what corporate bullshitters want.

A lot of people could have fun exploring your maps and scripted solutions.

Hairy Penguin

Barely Literate
Hello! I saw this mod/game on ModDB and it looked dead, but someone linked this page in the comments, so I had hope that it was still being made. I made an account just to say this, so sorry if I sound stupid.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Hello! I saw this mod/game on ModDB and it looked dead, but someone linked this page in the comments, so I had hope that it was still being made. I made an account just to say this, so sorry if I sound stupid.
The modder went full hipster cuck mode and the project has been dead for years.

naossano

Cipher
Is it 100% dead or Surf Solar still entertain the notion of doing it one day ?
No post here seem to confirm it.
Sometimes the line between vaporware and dead project can be a bit blurry.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz

It's dead, atleast under that name. I'll write an explanation on that soon.

Juan Cruz

Novice

It's dead, atleast under that name. I'll write an explanation on that soon.

Its such a pity all the artwork all could had been use im 16 and if you give me the sdk or a repository i would even my self try to do it, its one of the best dead mods ive ever seen and it would have been a very good contribution to the fonline community for new frm and all the artwork its just great its a pity that the sdk was never sheared but it can still be right?

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I am just now assembling a new rig after quite some time with only a shitty laptop.
If anyone wants the sourcefiles of most my maps, models and sounds, please drop me a PM. Please understand that I can't post it here directly else I will get another C&D letter.

rusiano

Novice
Surf Solar, let's go back to work, now FOnline engine and fork FOclassic are open sourced so you could have more controll over the code.

horrigan1

Surf Solar Hello, I'm new user but I'd like to get source files of your maps, models, sounds and so on. Looks like I can't send PM to you because of having fresh account but if somebody can see my message, please share with files.

PaladinTech

Barely Literate
I am just now assembling a new rig after quite some time with only a shitty laptop.
If anyone wants the sourcefiles of most my maps, models and sounds, please drop me a PM. Please understand that I can't post it here directly else I will get another C&D letter.
i dont think i can DM you, im not familiar with this site, but if you could send me a message or drop me a email on thepaladintech@gmail.com it would be epic...

Lexx

Cipher
Please understand that I can't post it here directly else I will get another C&D letter.

Just saw this.
Still makes no fucking sense to me. Neither the models, maps, nor new sounds are property of Bethesda, so why would they send a C&D letter. And why is it no other Fallout or FOnline related project gets that. You sure it's not just someone trolling you?

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Please understand that I can't post it here directly else I will get another C&D letter.

Just saw this.
Still makes no fucking sense to me. Neither the models, maps, nor new sounds are property of Bethesda, so why would they send a C&D letter. And why is it no other Fallout or FOnline related project gets that. You sure it's not just someone trolling you?

It's been a while but I still have the emails. When I find them and remember my falloutnow password I can send them over for you :)

I really miss working on games but I simply dont have the time for it anymore :(

Juan Cruz

Novice

Hey solar could you send me a dm with your models scenery maps and all the stuff i really want to go on with this project, your work is incredible!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom