Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter WTF is this

that screengrab tells me all i need to know

danger.gif

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I almost backed it for the meme potential, but then I realized I don't have gloves thick enough to actually handle the book without my flesh melting away from the contact, so I gave up on the idea.

I wonder if it has some actual mechanics or if it's just a storygame. God knows I ain't clicking on any JewTube video featuring a potato-nosed dangerhair mulatto to find out.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
29193.jpg
- Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

11 minutes into the video and I can already conclude that RPGs were a mistake.

I don't have the strength to go through 2 hours of this, but maybe... maybe our bravest explorer of the uncanny can. Oracscube I summon thee to brave this piece of entertainment. May you survive this journey to tell us what's on the other side.

Last edited:

0wca

Learned
I wonder if it has some actual mechanics or if it's just a storygame.

Apparently, there are some mechanics behind it. No idea how good they are, my guess is godawful. But basically the game gives you the option to "turn an encounter into a love encounter" or some retarded shit like that. Basically saying - 'we don't know how to do combat anymore, let's just fuck.'

I just read through some of the info on that Kickstarter and its horrific so far.

Good news it's ratioed pretty bad (141 likes, 540 dislikes).

0wca

Learned
29193.jpg

I don't have the strength to go through 2 hours of this, but maybe... maybe our bravest explorer of the uncanny can. Oracscube I summon thee to brave this piece of entertainment. May you survive this journey to tell us what's on the other side.

Dude going through 2h of this is fucking Inhuman Ironman mode. Whoever is willing to do it, please take precautions (several bottles of vodka ought to do it).

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
I don't have the strength to go through 2 hours of this
Watching this group play through an entire campaign and writing detailed episode summaries would make a good punishment for a problematic poster. No need for Star Stable or reading the rules on video.

Humbaba

Arcane
Considering the degeneracy of critical role, that new show the escapist is doing (poor yahtzee) and basically every other online DnD show, this just seems like the logical conclusion.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I almost backed it for the meme potential, but then I realized I don't have gloves thick enough to actually handle the book without my flesh melting away from the contact, so I gave up on the idea.

I wonder if it has some actual mechanics or if it's just a storygame. God knows I ain't clicking on any JewTube video featuring a potato-nosed dangerhair mulatto to find out.

Pretty sure dice rolls and skill tests are racist (just like mathematics in general), so most likely there would be no mechanics to make sure everyone can succeed.

MiguelSerranoFan

Educated
How to launder money via the TTRPG industry epic style:
Step 1.) Hire shitty tumblr artists for pennies to draw out some art, write lots of purple prose, have the art cover up the purple prose so nobody notices it has no substance
Step 2.) Steal open source rules and slightly modify them (or, better yet, have your rules only encompass two pages of writing in an eighty page book)
Step 3.) Don't playtest it
Step 4.) Enjoy your profit as thousands of people buy your book because "the aesthetics are just SO COOL!" and proceed to let it gather dust on their shelves and go back to playing 5e

This post is about Mork Borg and the rest of the Nu-SR artfaggotry as much as it is about Thirsty Sword Lesbians, by the way.

Oracscube

Formerly known as Oracsbox
Patron
29193.jpg

I have been summoned !

Let me see.. begins watching....
..almost 10minutes
Ok, is anyone speaking English?
They're using English words but I don't understand what anyone is saying..

..why do they keep laughing?

What's that thing called Tabitha?.. she/her !!!???!!! ..fuck off

Dahlia.. she/her?
:prosper:

I'm actually feeling ill watching this..

Characters have emotional states.. and need emotional support wtf !

A further 10 minutes in...

I'm starting to understand the conversation... and it's becoming apparent none of these things are human..

Tabitha Tranny
"I'm like, you know like, like, it's like like, I need support like."

Wally Faggot
"I'm like, using my sword like and then like, I need emotional support..like.

Bee..they/them GM
"Does Vixen love me like, or does she love me for my muscles like?.. does anyone want my card for my therapist? "

Dahlia
"So like, like I like, like"

The other cunt
"So like yeah, like you know like"

Bee They/them GM
"So like there's fairies and hearts like and like"

The Tranny Tabby
"Like"

Wally homo
So like Tabitha like, did you like sleeping with me?..like"

Tabitha dude
"It was violent like, but yeah "

Bee They/them GM
Like, there's a castle and like you enter it.. what does everyone want to do like? "

Wally Poofta
"Let's like have sex, like"

Dude in a wig
"Like, I'm totally not a dude like"

At this point I lost consciousness.. so yes, everyone involved with this needs to die.

0wca

Learned
29193.jpg

I have been summoned !

Let me see.. begins watching....
..almost 10minutes
Ok, is anyone speaking English?
They're using English words but I don't understand what anyone is saying..

..why do they keep laughing?

What's that thing called Tabitha?.. she/her !!!???!!! ..fuck off

Dahlia.. she/her?
:prosper:

I'm actually feeling ill watching this..

Characters have emotional states.. and need emotional support wtf !

A further 10 minutes in...

I'm starting to understand the conversation... and it's becoming apparent none of these things are human..

Tabitha Tranny
"I'm like, you know like, like, it's like like, I need support like."

Wally Faggot
"I'm like, using my sword like and then like, I need emotional support..like.

Bee..they/them GM
"Does Vixen love me like, or does she love me for my muscles like?.. does anyone want my card for my therapist? "

Dahlia
"So like, like I like, like"

The other cunt
"So like yeah, like you know like"

Bee They/them GM
"So like there's fairies and hearts like and like"

The Tranny Tabby
"Like"

Wally homo
So like Tabitha like, did you like sleeping with me?..like"

Tabitha dude
"It was violent like, but yeah "

Bee They/them GM
Like, there's a castle and like you enter it.. what does everyone want to do like? "

Wally Poofta
"Let's like have sex, like"

Dude in a wig
"Like, I'm totally not a dude like"

At this point I lost consciousness.. so yes, everyone involved with this needs to die.

You must soldier on, brother! I bet there's some hilariously retarded quotes in there. Gotta do it for the lolz!

:updatedmytxt:

lightbane

Arcane
After DnD 5.0's writing took a nosedive, after an adventure where your characters act like fucking baristas in a random bar, after making an adventure where a NPC makes fun of THAC0 for no reason other than to piss off old fans... I guess this was the next step in the decay of pnp games.

Oracscube

Formerly known as Oracsbox
Patron
Ok, I decided not to watch the classic TV series 'I Claudius' and instead came back to watch this..

I'm sure most of you have probably watched all of this video by now..
:nocountryforshitposters:

..but for those that haven't, I should point out the creator of this game 'for lesbians', was the dude in a dress.

Which one?
The ugly one in a dress
Which one?
The deviant called Tabitha..real name April.. actual real name Dave.

Anyway where were we?

Oh yes, entering the castle..

Dave Tabitha
So like, like step on me

Rox Faggot
Oh yes, I'm so horny, like right now

Cunt in a hat

Bee They/them GM
Like the air quality is getting worse and like let's recycle the environment

What?
No idea

The other dude in a white dress
E7Zk3-JWYAYGO02

:what:

Would?
No, but I'm fairly sure some codexers would.

..I like, make some bad decisions, but like like

Cunt in a hat
You should like, like love yourself and have like some self respect.

Bee They/Them

Dude Dave

Bee They/them
Like you enter the castle, it's like, like what do you call twisty stairs?

All the dudes trannies wombyn?
Spiral

Bee They/them GM
You go up the spiral.. what do you do

All the deviants
Go upstairs and have sex..like.

Cunt
We are like, always like, learning and like

Gay dude
Suddenly we see a wombyn, like, covered in the blood of her enemies

Cunt in a hat
Oh, that's so hot

By the way I'm not making this up, this is literally what's being said, the conversations make no sense.
I now believe these are all aliens/demons/robots who have been programmed to just say random words..and wear dresses

Gay dude
You're saying, I should see what arouses me, in say.. like a safe space?

Cunt
Ok, like, I don't think we should cut her head off, but like still punish her..
..so like, give me her pinky finger

The conversation now devolves into a discussion about wearing body parts whilst deadlifting.
:hmmm:

Tranny Dave Tabitha
Ok, like let's not talk about body parts

Like his missing penis?

Only 40minutes left..
:negative:

I'll return another day..

Last edited:

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
It's not just the weird arousal -- why are the players telling what their characters are seeing and not the GM? What sort of faggotry is that? My players start to try something like that uninvited and I'll guarantee they'll pretty soon see their deaths. Or maybe only their characters' deaths.

Codex Year of the Donut
It's not just the weird arousal -- why are the players telling what their characters are seeing and not the GM? What sort of faggotry is that? My players start to try something like that uninvited and I'll guarantee they'll pretty soon see their deaths. Or maybe only their characters' deaths.
because this has nothing to do with RPGs, hope that helps

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom