Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Switch)

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I played the previous installments and even considered this one, however, a change in artistic direction on Reddit undermined my interest. Basically, I could ask whether the game is really so bland, but the fact that the thread of the second part is still updated, and this one ended in May, proves something.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
They went from whimsical anime epic to tryhard angsty edgelord epic, the battle system is more convoluted but worse, avoid.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
They went from whimsical anime epic to tryhard angsty edgelord epic, the battle system is more convoluted but worse, avoid

Pity. I remember Monolith Soft. During the first few years of its existence, it created many interesting, although forgotten games (Soma Bringer, for example).

Somehow, giving in to people who complain about sex (previous Xenoblade nad Twitter) ultimately leads to complete creative castration.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom