Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

You suck.

S4ur0n27

Liturgist
You fucking sell-out, NL D:

Edit - You even lost us the fucking smilies!! :sadblinky:

Edit NUMERO 2 - And also, the avatars really suck shit. And the smilies here too.

LlamaGod

Cipher
yeah, we lose our way better smilies, but gain a huge amount of traffic instead

AND WHATS WITH YOU FUCKERS THINKING THIS IS NL'S SITE?

GOSH DAMN IT

VasikkA

Liturgist
Just link the smilies from DAC.
tard.gif

We'll see what kind of traffic this change brings.

Jason

chasing a bee
Don't worry Susan, you'll always have us
icon_chew.gif

I was a Codex whore to begin with, but even I have to admit it seems a little weird. I guess time will tell etc.

S4ur0n27

Liturgist
Linking the smilies is a pain D:
But I have to agree D: and D; do have some charm.

What really pisses me off though is the avatars and the fact that when I click "view posts since last visit", I get the listing for the whole codex D:

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Alright, let's lay down some fucking law here:

1) This isn't my site. Nor is it Pat's. Technically, it's Shagnak's 'cause he got drunk one night and decided to buy the doman for us. We try to work as a co-ownership type thing. If something big is happening (like with the move) we all try to agree on it and such. I don't know why people think it's my site or something or that I'm the official "head". Maybe I'm just cool like that. At first, I didn't even want to join up with the Codex (Back when I was young and lots of drugs were going around, i.e. a couple of weeks ago) so if anything, getting more popularity and traffic and general awesomness was Pat's fault.

2) Susan, you're a whiny french whore. Shut up.

S4ur0n27

Liturgist
Pat is always angry, so I rather think it's your site, NL.

Also, I never though I'd have a "educated" title in any forum where Spazmo is an admin.

LlamaGod

Cipher
""Eh, fuck you, mang! Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me!"

to quote the upstanding man that is Tony Montana

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
LlamaGod said:
AND WHATS WITH YOU FUCKERS THINKING THIS IS NL'S SITE?

GOSH DAMN IT
I've been with this since the start and I still don't know who's in charge.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Shag bought the domain so I guess technically he's in charge, but it doesn't really matter "who's in charge". As long as you do shit the for the site you're cool by me.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
VasikkA said:
That's because you're an admin on 27 different sites.
I do confess to getting around quite a bit. I'm everywhere like McDonalds only I can't franchise.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom