Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information You Will Believe A Golden Baby Has Flown Before: Stones of Arnhem relics up for auction on eBay

LundB

Mistakes were made.
kAUheA.gif
I ask thee, DarkUnderlord, why this isn't an emoticon yet?

Probably because it's damn huge, and just doesn't have the same impact in proper emoticon size. Where it definitely needs to be is Jaesun's Codexian image archive, for pictures that are codexian in nature and should be easily accessible for adding to posts, but are not sensible emotes.

Edit: Jaesun add this to your Codexian image gallery for safekeeping. You know you want to.

Edit 2:
Also, add me to the super secret conversation.

Phelot come on bro.

hello friend

Arcane
Yeah because it's so easy to fake 6 years worth of positive Ebay feedback. Or it totally makes sense to destroy the reputation of your Ebay store that's been making pretty good money for the past 6 years (as the items sold list shows), just to troll a single forum.

BN, hard as it may be to believe Sir-Tech could be this ridiculous, the evidence is pretty firmly in its favour.

The answer is obvious... hotlibl is Chefe.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
LundB

:notsureifserious:
Similar size. And that monster would make perfect :asskisser: to give to all those who love too much the devs that post here. Or those showing too much affection for codex mods or staff ;).

LundB

Mistakes were made.
penisaurus4.gif

Is it too big?

Fixed the image link so it will work:
penisaurus4.gif

The thing is, like I said before, I feel like it loses something in the shrinking (hohoho cause it's a penis). That might just be me though.

zxR8Fz.gif

Even at this size (ignoring the white specks on the outline resulting from extrafast shrinking, I'd redo the outline if this was a final version), it just doesn't seem the same to me.

kaizoku

Arcane
Wait a sec...

Isn't Cleve living in Australia?

The ebay items says he's shipping from USA.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
HtA21h.gif

"Oh shit guys, there's a sphincter-penisaur sitting on our path... looks like it doesn't realise we're here, maybe we can sneak aroun-"

*rustle of cock-shaped bushes, designed by Max Phipps*

"...Clever girl"

06KzJK.gif

OH GOD NO PLEASE NO NO NO NO NONNONONONONONONONOOO

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Yeah because it's so easy to fake 6 years worth of positive Ebay feedback. Or it totally makes sense to destroy the reputation of your Ebay store that's been making pretty good money for the past 6 years (as the items sold list shows), just to troll a single forum.

BN, hard as it may be to believe Sir-Tech could be this ridiculous, the evidence is pretty firmly in its favour.

The answer is obvious... hotlibl is Chefe.

The sad thing is that he would go through all of this to dupe us, but since the account is 6 years old instead of 3 or 4 makes me confident it isn't just some Codex troll.

No one will completely believe any of this unless those disks are uploaded for all to see.

I've always dug Cleve's persona and was always sure when he was being serious and when he's playing a character. But the one thing that I could never tell if he was serious or not was the Wizardry 8 stuff.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
"Oh shit guys, there's a sphincter-penisaur sitting on our path... looks like it doesn't realise we're here, maybe we can sneak aroun-"

"...Clever girl"

Tvi2l.gif

MAJESTIC!

A3Uju.gif

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

"...Clever girl"

Tvi2l.gif

MAJESTIC!

yFXeU.gif

Fuck man! I nearly had breakfast orange juice shoot out my nose. I really shouldn't log into the Codex at 6am.

His bunker has an emergency escape tunnel that goes below the Earth's crust, from Australia to Kwanzania. The fact that Cleve considers fleeing into the Kwa during ITZ to be an option should tell you something about how fucked we are.

Moribund

A droglike
His bunker has an emergency escape tunnel that goes below the Earth's crust, from Australia to Kwanzania. The fact that Cleve considers fleeing into the Kwa during ITZ to be an option should tell you something about how fucked we are.
:lol:

By the time the ITZ reaches AUS the kwa will be completely sanitized by cleansing fires :eek:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom