Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

You will have noticed two buttons...

Helton

Arcane
Such faggotry on the eve of bryce's supposed return and who the fuck? Kosmonaut is some kind of political opositionist or some shit what the fuck is happening. That is not DU, the lizards are walking!

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Sceptic said:
I thought the complaints were that too many threads are being retardo'ed.

Damn straight. But I think that was DefJam trying to prove his penis size.

Martin

Educated
Crap system is crap. Mod enforced editorial line in GD with anonymous voting as support? Did I get it?

Fuck this fascist crap.

It builds on the darker side of internet democracy.

I mean the pitch black side.

Fucking Quality Poster

DarkUnderlord said:
creating a 1 year time limit (have to be a member for at least 1 year) before you can vote prevents most alt vote spamming.

what about victims like me, who had their old accounts ban't? can there be an exception made?

:)

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
Lebanese Warrior said:
DarkUnderlord said:
creating a 1 year time limit (have to be a member for at least 1 year) before you can vote prevents most alt vote spamming.

what about victims like me, who had their old accounts ban't? can there be an exception made?

:)

choices and consequences

Secretninja

Cipher
Now that my year has rolled round and I can vote, I deem this system epic. Also, the pages sort by post now, so :thumbsup:

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Bros I noticed that the vote power (epic/retarded vote for threads in GD) depends on the join date, this is fascist crap because it's directly aimed at me. Discrimination. Ok I didn't vote so far, but if I ever vote and then see my vote counts only as +1 or -1 then I'll know I'm subjected to discimination on this site. It's offensive. Therefore in the name of justice I'd like my join date set to 1975. Thanks.

pipka

Savant
VentilatorOfDoom said:
Bros I noticed that the vote power (epic/retarded vote for threads in GD) depends on the join date, this is fascist crap because it's directly aimed at me. Discrimination. Ok I didn't vote so far, but if I ever vote and then see my vote counts only as +1 or -1 then I'll know I'm subjected to discimination on this site. It's offensive. Therefore in the name of justice I'd like my join date set to 1975. Thanks.
What is this newfaggotry?! :?

Konjad

⛏
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Actually if it depends on join date then it's cool. Someone who registered later than half year from the moment he votes should have no influence at all. The older poster the more influence, that's how it shall be. It would prevent alts from voting at least.

Glyphwright

I request the noble and gracious administration of the RPGCodex for the ability to cast judgement on GD topics to be added to my current account. I've clearly been a productive member of the Codex for a long time, and would like for my opinion to matter. The admins can take this ability off my older account which I will not be using any longer (it's easy to determine which one that is). Thank you.

Kz3r0

Arcane
VentilatorOfDoom said:
Bros I noticed that the vote power (epic/retarded vote for threads in GD) depends on the join date, this is fascist .
mussolini13207_narrowweb__300x374,0.jpg

Perfect for teh KKKodex.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Glyphwright said:
I request the noble and gracious administration of the RPGCodex for the ability to cast judgement on GD topics to be added to my current account. I've clearly been a productive member of the Codex for a long time, and would like for my opinion to matter. The admins can take this ability off my older account which I will not be using any longer (it's easy to determine which one that is). Thank you.

Isn't the point of the join date limit to stop alts?

Hold the line DU, hold the line.

Fucking Quality Poster

This new system is useless. Mods still do their job using their own judgment (as it should be) and don't necessarily retardo threads marked as retarded. This is because the Codex consensus is not really the best for determining whether a thread is retarded or not, seeing as how most of the people here are retarded anyways and can't tell their head from their ass and are not responsible enough to honestly vote in a style of system like this.

JarlFrank, Defjam, Trash, and others already have judgment that I, and most of the other people here, can trust.

In closing, whatever happened to 'the Codex is not a democracy'?

/whine

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Glyphwright said:
Shutup Liberal.

Lebanese Warrior said:
This new system is useless. Mods still do their job using their own judgment (as it should be) and don't necessarily retardo threads marked as retarded. This is because the Codex consensus is not really the best for determining whether a thread is retarded or not, seeing as how most of the people here are retarded anyways and can't tell their head from their ass and are not responsible enough to honestly vote in a style of system like this.

JarlFrank, Defjam, Trash, and others already have judgment that I, and most of the other people here, can trust.

In closing, whatever happened to 'the Codex is not a democracy'?

/whine
You're right, the Codex is not a democracy. Therefore your stupid opinion doesn't count.

Andhaira

Arcane
Wait, Glyphwright is Liberal? I thought he was Wyrmlord? :utterly confused:

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
I would buy a prestigious paperweight.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom