Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your new site sucks

Unwanted

†††

Patron
th-1661302970.jpeg

Humbaba

Arcane
WHY CAN'T I CHANGE PFPS ANYWHERE HAVE I GONE INSANE

WHY DO ANIMATED PFPS WORK ON A SITE RUNNING ON 2004 SHIT BUT THIS BRAND SPANKIN NEW THING CAN'T HANDLE EM

WHERE'S THE DEFAULT CODEX TROLL PFP

:despair:

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Threads that are in sub-forums don't show up in the regular forum list (e.g. Things That Arena Does Better Than Daggerall is in Bethesda Discussion, so it doesn't show in General RPG Discussion). This makes the whole thing much more tedious to browse with no benefit.

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
Btw, thanks for putting the "edit" and "delete" buttons right next to the ratings, I'm sure that won't cause any accidents. Good thing you moved them down from the top of the postbox, they were really taking up valuable space there. :roll:

1655148813302.png

El Presidente

Arcane
First they came for the video games
And I did not speak out
Because I could still play old shit
Then they came for the movies and shows
And I did not speak out
Because I could still watch old shit
Then they came for the schools
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a student anymore
Then they came for young kids' dicks with a scissor
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a young kid anymore
Then they came for the Codex
WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!!

Silverfish

Arbiter
WHY CAN'T I CHANGE PFPS ANYWHERE HAVE I GONE INSANE

WHY DO ANIMATED PFPS WORK ON A SITE RUNNING ON 2004 SHIT BUT THIS BRAND SPANKIN NEW THING CAN'T HANDLE EM

WHERE'S THE DEFAULT CODEX TROLL PFP

:despair:

Oh thank God. I had the same issue and thought I was coming down with adult-onset Down's syndrome.

Cael

Arcane
Is anyone else getting a crash on the russia/ukraine war thread on Brave? just started on page 3542.
I got it, too. The new look is terrible. Looks like something a 3-year old came up with. No wonder it is frakking up all over the place.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
RPG: The Codex 2 - The Decline Awakens :fuuyeah:

It's almost like this is the Fallout 3 of the series

EDIT: I can't even see my prestigious signature anymore! :argh:
:argh::argh:

Funposter

Arcane
The old site was sort of shitty, but functional, on my mobile telephone. You've made it a lot worse. Thanks!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom