Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your new site sucks

Gregz

Arcane
Work in progress, or regression in process?

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So my MP can now scoll through any COdex forum without signing up first?.

WTF.

WTF were they thinking?. My anonymity is totally blown now. How am I going to say Jew and negro ever again?.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member

WTF.

WTF were they thinking?. My anonymity is totally blown now. How am I going to say Jew and negro ever again?.
What? Where are you getting that from?

SumDrunkGuy

WTF.

We've all been put on a list ages ago. The gulags are waiting for us in the near future.

Unwanted

†††

Patron

WTF.

What the fuck is a MP? your magic points? speak properly you lazy fucks.

fork

Any plan to re-implement a way for us to see how many of a respective 'reaction' we've gotten?
Brofists are as worthless as mehs now?

Why have buttons anyway?

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Any plan to re-implement a way for us to see how many of a respective 'reaction' we've gotten?
Brofists are as worthless as mehs now?

Why have buttons anyway?
The goddamn donut caused this.

fork

From the worst button creator ever.
Fabulous.

Edit: And the roll in the header still doesn't work.

fork

The button is still here.
And where can I see how many brofists I have?

Yes, I'm still butthurt about this nonsensical software change.

fork

DU, you're a pest.

Not surprising and hardly an insult for an Australian, but I still think you should know.

Vatnik Wumao
LJ21W3l.png

Click on any of the four numbers and you'll get another popup window within which you can scroll and see the amount of each particular rating that you've received.

fork

None of them are brofists, and we have more than 4 or 5 buttons.
I know people who were harvesting 'suck this delicious asshole' or even 'shit' buttons.

That was an important aspect for some people, and having them all in a single list was convenient.
I had more brofists than posts btw, so that shit is broken anyway, but I can't even prove it anymore.

Are 'achievements' still working?

Vatnik Wumao
None of them are brofists, and we have more than 4 or 5 buttons.
I know people who were harvesting 'suck this delicious asshole' or even 'shit' buttons.

That was an important aspect for some people, and having them all in a single list was convenient.
I had more brofists than posts btw, so that shit is broken anyway, but I can't even prove it anymore.
There you go, your brofists:
NNn8ZZW.png

And the list isn't missing any of the buttons.

fork

Wow, I'm so popular!
But seriously, how do I get there? -_-

Edit:
Okay, but how is that better than before?
And how does it not devalue the brofist?

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

WTF.

What the fuck is a MP? your magic points? speak properly you lazy fucks.

Member of Parliment for the house of commons in the UK (commoners) I think. Nobody has ever asked that before.

It's like asking what UK stands for. Heh.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom