Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your top 3 most loathsome,evil,retarded cretins connected to gaming.

Biggest Cunt

• Pete Hines

Votes: 39 26.0%
  • Todd Howard

Votes: 37 24.7%
  • Pete Hines

Votes: 35 23.3%
  • Randy Pitchford

Votes: 33 22.0%
  • Youtubers please name in comment

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Pete Hines

Votes: 29 19.3%
  • That twat who runs EA

Votes: 50 33.3%
  • That Twat who runs Activision

Votes: 28 18.7%
  • Pete Hines

Votes: 30 20.0%
  • Other please specify

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Peter Molyneux "Cunt or Mental ?"

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Feargus Urquhart

Votes: 28 18.7%
  • Everyone at Bioware for extreme decline and faggotry

Votes: 49 32.7%
  • Riot Games

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • George Soros

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • Ubisoft

Votes: 25 16.7%
  • Chris"star citizen will never be finished"Roberts

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • Sony's bitch Naughty Dog

Votes: 21 14.0%
  • Pete Hines

Votes: 27 18.0%
  • Gabe "I eat cake" Newell and every last "No Steam,no buy"-fuckhead

Votes: 22 14.7%
  • Dice fuckwit Alan "I have an imaginary daughter" Kertz

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • Jay "Fuck that loser" Wilson

Votes: 18 12.0%
  • Herve "The great Satan" Caen

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Trent "No one buys my 'Enhanced Editions' so I make companies like GOG take down the originals"Oster

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Tim "sock puppet" Shitface Schafer

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • Anthony "Shit stain" Burch

Votes: 12 8.0%
  • Pete Hines "Evil Hominid"

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Nathan "Tiresome Cunt" Gayson

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • GoG "we don't need no Grimoire" Curators

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Richard "Ignore that I haven't released a good game in 25 years and buy vials of my blood" Garriot

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters

Tehdagah

Arcane
E-celebs.

Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
TBH, Pete Hines is comparatively all right.

There are much more disgusting people connected to gaming. E.g.:

10724273.jpg

22766523615_ff30f239a7_z-640x360.jpg

1470772274097.jpg

PorkBarrellGuy

10724273.jpg

1470772274097.jpg

Naming Sarkeesian, van Valkenburg etc. is easy mode though

I mean, if we're going to go that route, might as well name Rami Ismail, Nathan Grayson, Patrick Klepek, John Walker Flynt, Ben Kuchera, Anthony Burch... list goes on and on

Serus

Arcane
Patron
I don't know, who more idiot: OP that putting George Soros in poll that about gaming industry or people who voted for Soros in this poll. I mean, this poll about cretins connected to gaming, not about some random guys that hated for their political views (he is not even THAT famous) and yet Soros here and people vote for him instead faggots who connected to gaming (like EA and other "AAA" studios). This site called RPG Codex, not Political Conspiracy Codex, so if you putting poll in gaming section - please fit your own title.
You must be a lot of fun at parties. This poll has the same person named 3 or 4 times, should have given you a clue about how serious it is. Would you bitch if "Bugs Bunny" was one of the options? He is not connected to gaming either.
Also the poll lacks "king comrade" option and that alone is the only reason one needs to explain any votes on any Codex poll.

Oracsbox

10724273.jpg

1470772274097.jpg

Hines is an abomination
I said Sarkeesian is a given.
Manveer is covered under Bioware and now sacked he will disappear into the void.
Zoe Quinn I'm amazed I forgot,probably because no matter how important she thinks she is the slut is utterly unremarkable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracsbox

10724273.jpg

1470772274097.jpg

Naming Sarkeesian, van Valkenburg etc. is easy mode though

I mean, if we're going to go that route, might as well name Rami Ismail, Nathan Grayson, Patrick Klepek, John Walker Flynt, Ben Kuchera, Anthony Burch... list goes on and on

You're right the poll would never end.Only If someone special is left unnamed will I consider adding,maybe Pete Hines.

It has to be Ubisoft. The rest are at least humans. Ubisoft is like this faceless entity that sucks out anything good from a game and leaves behind a 100 hour checklist of pointless bullshit.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Why do you say Sarkesian and that fat nympho are "connected to gaming"? Not in any even remotely serious way they're not.

The only thing you're doing is validating them. Now who's the cretin here?

PorkBarrellGuy

Why do you say Sarkesian and that fat nympho are "connected to gaming"? Not in any even remotely serious way they're not.

1. the damage has already been done in regards to them being "validated" as gaming-related people, and it's been done by people with far more reach than any of us, so

2. wagging your finger at someone for stating, years after the fact, what the retarded hoi polloi believe and can never be made to un-believe seems pretty fucking gay and a waste of time

I mean, if you got everyone on the Codex to openly disavow those two cunts and state they have nothing to do with video games, do you think it would matter?

Oracsbox

Agreed,which is why I didn't add twitch thots,that slut from bullyhunters who paints her tits etc..

Oracsbox

1. the damage has already been done in regards to them being "validated" as gaming-related people, and it's been done by people with far more reach than any of us, so

2. wagging your finger at someone for stating, years after the fact, what the retarded hoi polloi believe and can never be made to un-believe seems pretty fucking gay and a waste of time

I mean, if you got everyone on the Codex to openly disavow those two cunts and state they have nothing to do with video games, do you think it would matter?

Unfortunately this is also true

PorkBarrellGuy

I

Unfortunately this is also true

Basically, like it or not they ARE gaming-related by now simply because of the sheer fucking havoc they've caused in gaming communities via political polarization and so on. They're gaming-related in much the same way Fat Man and Little Boy are Japan-related. Yes, it's fucking retarded. Yes, it's reprehensible. Neither of those things disqualifies it as being true, unfortunately.

Oracsbox

I'm not adding Dario Franchitti's ex-wife either.
0bec624fb593da33d32aa710e2e9bbd6.jpg
They all go mad in the end

Modron

Arcane
Disappointed. Poll doesn't include Tim Schafer. Promises return to form LucasArts adventure game, goes with inferior art direction because it's somebody's turn to be art director and makes the game baby's first adventure for his daughter. Follows this up with two kickstarter games Massive Chalice and Spacebase DF-9 which he releases with 10% of the promised features and stops further development.

PorkBarrellGuy

Disappointed. Poll doesn't include Tim Schafer. Promises return to form LucasArts adventure game, goes with inferior art direction because it's somebody's turn to be art director and makes the game baby's first adventure for his daughter. Follows this up with two kickstarter games Massive Chalice and Spacebase DF-9 which he releases with 10% of the promised features and stops further development.

Good point

OP please add Mr. Shitface to poll

Oracsbox

Yep he's a constant unhinged bullshitter he's been added to the poll.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
3. Todd Howard
2. Todd Howard
1. Todd Howard

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom