Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zed is malfunctioning

Why did Zed become mod btw?

Cassidy

Arcane
Even kingcomrade was a mod. Although in certain forums filled with bootlickers things are different, with a precedent like that, in the Codex being chosen to be a mod is not a status symbol, much less any measure of one's quality as a poster. If anything it may probably be related to substantial sums of donations...

:M

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I was asked to after boasting my fabulous mod skills. As to why I said yes, well, I have a lot of time on my hand so why not. I don't mod GD and general gaming so it's not too bad. :oops:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
As someone who is particularly fond of..... staffs, I think Zed is looking mighty sexy lately...

Andyman, you retard! You've never challenged me, not even after I spent all of my propaganda funding slagging off FF7 in PoI. :( Don't you love me as much as you do Zed?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Nonsense. Becoming a moderator for a forum anywhere is an HONOR and totally not a colossal waste of time.

internetforummoderator.jpg

edit: STEREOTYPICAL VILLAIN YOU HAVE FUCKED UP MY DIRECT REPLIES FOR THE LAST TIME!!

I'm calling you out, fucker!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Even kingcomrade was a mod. Although in certain forums filled with bootlickers things are different, with a precedent like that, in the Codex being chosen to be a mod is not a status symbol, much less any measure of one's quality as a poster. If anything it may probably be related to substantial sums of donations...

:M
Being chosen a mod = you're posting too much shit, here's some work to keep you busy so you don't spend so much time posting WH40K pictures or ponies anymore.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Gee, Villain, I don't know how to say this, but... well... you're small time, man.

Really really small time.

Cassidy

Arcane
Stereotypical Villain, you should force Prisoner of Ice as a meme and aim for a 100 posts/day ratio if you dream of such great ambition.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
We wanted someone to be tougher in the non-GD forums. So far, Zed is doing a mighty fine job and has the full support of the Board.
But, but... he's not tough at all. He even said so!

Fuck's sake, he sends people messages the few times he do stuff to their stuff to let them know he has done stuff to their stuff! What kind of tough moderator does shit like that?!

:decline: of toughness.

Either send Zed to toughening school or invest in a dictionary so you can learn what words mean.

So annoyed!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Forgotten Friend

Educated
Well, he is, and it's pretty obvious. He's advertising more than one product, and not as obvious as a bot that throws in a link right away but still pretty obvious. I doubt he will post much more but if so it will prove me correct.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom