Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zerotol is missing a tag

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
zerotol lacks the Bethestard tag. It is causing a disturbance on the 'dex.

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
Aren't you done torturing the poor guy. Why do you have to transform him in a massive banner that people hate to scroll over in every thread he tries to make his voice heard.

Just get him rid of them and give them to one of those morons who deserve it. Like the guys who ignore 300 members.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Lord Carlos Wafflebum is missing a
sycophanticnoob.gif
tag.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Having all the tags but one seems like a much worse fate than having all of them. Now everyone will wonder what he did to lose his Bethestard tag.

Plus he serves a useful role as a living tag encyclopedia

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Oh really, well there you go.

Feeling buff?

Feeling sunburned, mostly. There is also a distinct possibility I contracted desert madness.

Aren't you done torturing the poor guy. Why do you have to transform him in a massive banner that people hate to scroll over in every thread he tries to make his voice heard.

Just get him rid of them and give them to one of those morons who deserve it. Like the guys who ignore 300 members.

Zerotol is the Codexian form of Atlas. The burden he carries is a necessary one.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum is missing a
sycophanticnoob.gif
tag.

Fair. I've certainly earned it. Although when I admit to such, I'm accused of being someone's alt.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
If Zerotol gets too many tags would it cause XenoForo software to crash?

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The virgin queen one overflows the space reserved here. I won't even ask if that is on purpose because you'll just lie.

Weasel
The virgin queen one overflows the space reserved here. I won't even ask if that is on purpose because you'll just lie.

I made that tag as a joke bet for Crispy's original UT challenge, never expecting it to actually be implemented. When it was, I made one that was tidied-up and actually fitted the space but by then the general sentiment seemed to be "Crispy is a quitter, he deserves a shitty tag" so it was never changed...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom