Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Control - supernatural third person action-adventure from Remedy

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
BROS PLAYING THIS NOWS

FUN ENOUGH AND THE GRAPHICS ARE PRETTY COOL BUT ENOUGH POPAMOLE TO ANNOY ME ALITHLE

PROBABLY WILL FINISH
LOL!

Control =/= popamole.

The map alone filters the fuck out of normies, let alone some of the boss fights and puzzles. This is one of those manly git gud type games.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Didn't they add difficulty settings since release ?
Not that I'm aware of.
1715838651378.png

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Didn't they add difficulty settings since release ?
Not that I'm aware of.
View attachment 49662
I never fucked wit that garbage. I don't even know if it existed when I played through it. The base difficulty filtered tons of MFers. I still hear their cries...

Anyways the important fact I'm trying to make is that Fedora Master aka Asshat Master doesn't play video games at all. The tranny simply hangs around to try and make everybody else as miserable as it is. Ignore the homosexual.

Beowulf

Arcane
BROS PLAYING THIS NOWS

FUN ENOUGH AND THE GRAPHICS ARE PRETTY COOL BUT ENOUGH POPAMOLE TO ANNOY ME ALITHLE

PROBABLY WILL FINISH
Good luck!
I got bored before the end and never finished it, but I admit that it has some things going for it.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
No regular gamer would get past Tommasi.
BRO TOMMASI WAS EASY AS FUCK

TOOK MY TWO TRIES AND I WAS EVEN PLAYING WITH A FAGPAD

COMBAT IS FUN ENOUGH THAT I LIKE IT

IM NO STORY FAG BUT IT IS KINDA INTERESTING AND VOICE ACTING IS GOOD AND THE VIDEOS ARE COOL

LOLOL IM PROBABLY LAME FOR LIKING THIS BUT A THREW A PROJECTOR AND THE VIDEO PLAYED AGILANST WHATEVER WALL IT WAS FACING

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom