Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Allyx

1. Allyx

Incline Icewind Dale in TToEE Engine Total Conversion - Prologue Demo Released

I haven't given up on the project, but I have taken a break from it.
  2. Allyx

It's mostly stalled since the demo release, I have heavily modified temple.dll with a hex editor to fix the religion changes mentioned in the thread, but it seems to have broken the worldmap in a pretty serious way. Kuldahar Pass basically has to take the place of Hommlet in ToEE's map order...
  3. Allyx

To be honest, not a lot of progress has been made, around half of the maps are in ToEE compatible format, the required graphical edits are done to the maps that need them, I have however been incredibly lazy all last year. For that I apologise to you all, I do still intend to continue this...
  4. Allyx

ToEE has much larger maps than IWD has, but the game engine requires the maps to be divided into 256x256 pixel sections of map, and ideally each map should have at least 8x8 map sections of this size as the zoom-able minimaps work better that way.
  5. Allyx

Co8 have added a number of high level spells, enough to allow casters of all types to advance to at least 19th level without issue, although admittedly the selection does get very thin at the high end of that. Engine restrictions mean adding other new spells would require either the removal of...
  6. Allyx

All the maps that need editing graphically are done, half the maps have been split so ToEE can use them, and have been prepared and linked so you can travel between them, sectoring is underway to define walkable areas and ground surface types, visual sector blocking and clipping too. So the...
  7. Allyx

Ah yeah, there's always a problem, fortunately this one is easy to fix, In the addons folder, make a new folder called: Icewind Dale Demo Final then move the Icewind Dale Demo Final.tpp file into that folder, use the Portrait Packs button in TFE-X.exe to activate it.
  8. Allyx

It's been a while since I last updated the IWD-ToEE mod, which has been now been uploaded to ModDB.com Download Icewind Dale - Total Conversion - Demo - Mod DB
  9. Allyx

Vanilla ToEE bugs

Are you certain your Heavy Crossbow wielder doesn't have the rapid reload feat? That feat makes reloading a move equivalent action rather than a full round action. I would assume anyone using a Heavy Crossbow to do a coup de grace (melee ranged action only - you can't coup de grace from a...
  10. Allyx

Temple+ Support archive

Co8 did fudge the HD and respective CR's of various creatures to artificially insure that some encounters had a more consistantly high HP allotment without increasing the XP gained by defeating the enemy in question. The workaround they chose was seen as valid at the time, as max HP per HD for...
  11. Allyx

Feature Suggestions & Requests

Yes it is possible, though I forget which of the columns in Protos.tab deals with animation speed.
  12. Allyx

I don't think tweaking the spell lists would be necessary, it might be more advantageous if it were skewed towards Evil instead of Law, but that wouldn't be as per the rules presented in the prestige class, and might be perceived as power gaming as a result (even if it is only a little bit)...
  13. Allyx

Those 'returning' items are set NO_DROP in protos.tab. as far as I know, it isn't possible to set that flag on an item during normal gameplay, unless Sitra Achura has found a way to do it in Temple plus that I'm unaware of, of course you could add the flag to the item in question with World...
  14. Allyx

Project Temple+ * RELEASED *

I didn't include it in my mod or patch, my understanding is that your fix is meant to go into the Users/"Account-Name"/appdata/something/something folder... which I wouldn't know how to make happen with the coding knowledge I have at me disposal.
  15. Allyx

Project Temple+ * RELEASED *

I beleive there was only 1 fix required to make Temple+ compatible with IWD:ToEE and that was only to make Aspel's wolf quest work correctly, a relatively minor issue, though I suspect that fix must now be applied every time Temple+ updates.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom