Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by IPFreely

1. Suikoden

I actually bought the soundtrack (I was in Japan) before I was able to play the game. I put it in my Discman in my hotel and just about threw the soundtrack out the fucking window after listening to the first disc. It's grown on me since, but I was expecting Suiko 2's level of greatness, and...
  2. Top modern jrpgs?

Go play the Suikoden games and thank me later. Though I do agree with the people saying playing the Shin Megami Tensei games.
  3. ~

You mean those cute little "It is a mystery" ghosts?
  4. WTF has happened to this forum

Is that what happened? They just closed it off? I jwoke up today and couldn't get onto the thread. I don't post that much, but i did enjoy coming here and reading what everyone was posting. It was a refreshing breath of fresh air to read about stuff that wasn't REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 24/7...
  5. Nioh: Feudal Era Dark Souls

I got the GOTY version of this in Hong Kong. :D Will start it tonight.
  6. Any jrpgs i should play?

Has anyone played Disgaea 5 on the Switch? Is it worth picking up?
  7. Anime Ys series

I picked up Ys Origins on Thursday (I live in HK and there's a physical edition here) and it looks dope.
  8. Rules of the Codex - Enhanced Edition, Director's Cut (2013)

Well I don't know what the fuck they're called.
  9. Paris Games Week 2017 - Shadow of the Colossus remake coming for PS4

As much as I love the mood, tone and idea of this game, it's almost unplayable in any form. The camera is the one Colossus that you can't vanquish in the game.
  10. Rules of the Codex - Enhanced Edition, Director's Cut (2013)

I have a question and I don't know where else to ask it. Do I need to be a patron to use the reaction emojis? If not, can you please tell me how to access them. I'd just like to know either way.
  11. Old/obscure/underrated JRPGs

I don't know what that means.
  12. Old/obscure/underrated JRPGs

^ If I knew how to give you a brofist, I would.
  13. Any jrpgs i should play?

This whole conversation is worthy of being on Neogaf. You faggots. Also, buy a 3DS, you cheap fuck. What are you, Jewish?
  14. Old/obscure/underrated JRPGs

I liked the "short story anthology" approach to the game rather than the big, sweeping story approach that most games have. Combat is okay, soundtrack is great (by Yasunori Mitsuda). No terrible voice acting.
  15. Old/obscure/underrated JRPGs

Threads of Fate Tsugunai Atonement I like them both. They seem to have faded from the collective memory of JRPG fans.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom