Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Jasede
Reactions
9,790 47,796 20 1,212 101 875

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you know? Your message count is your rank. At this rate, you won't even make it to Covid Heart Mk II!!
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    Mission Impossible would be much more entertaining if the missions actually were impossible. Things like, 'your mission is to explain water jugs to women,' or 'your mission is teach a nigger the conditional tense,' or 'your mission is to build a shower-sized oven with wooden doors'... Instead we get some lame ass set pieces with ju-jitsu or sky diving or some shit.
    You changed your hamster! You went back to your old hamster!
    fork
    for the worse.
    Tavar
    Tavar
    Yes, the Pikachu was much better
    I took your advice about watching the video lectures. The book's definitely a lot quicker to follow when accompanied with the lectures. Thanks for the tips! :brodex:
    Jasede
    Jasede
    You pretend to be stupid and ask naive questions (like a young duckling) but do so to purposefully troll. You have a fairly high view of your own intelligence but don't take yourself too seriously. You're probably a troll or a shitposter.

You're wealthy, or at least live a comfortable life. If you are American you might live in New York or Bellevue or a place similar to that.

You are very likely to be a deviant.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    He's a (((them))).
    What does my avatar say about me?
    Jasede
    Jasede
    An aspiring philosopher king. Likely interested in more rational theology and philosophy (the Summa, for instance) or the writings of Plato.

A strong moral fiber and a firm sense of right and wrong, but not without examination of the case in particular, a bit like King Solomon.
    Jasede
    Jasede
    Maybe a little lonely at times in the sense that it might be hard to find people to talk about your interests with, at least in the rigorous manner you are accustomed to.

A crusader, but more in the intellectual sense, but likely of Christian faith (hence the knight/paladin imagery.)
    Kaivokz
    Kaivokz
    Haha, very good! Your analysis of GhostCow was spot on and made me chuckle.
    Greek Anime God
    Greek Anime God
    African Africans > African Americans
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Never quite understood why Americans call themselves <ethnicity> American when their great grandparents all had American great grandparents.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    South Africans never call themselves French-Afrikaner or some shit. We're just Afrikaners, with our own language and everything with no connection to Europe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom