Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any way to see who's ignoring who?

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
prosper? Is that the nick of a forum member? If so, he can't possibly compete with me, as he does not have nearly as many ignoring him.
You don't know who Prosper is? Oh boy, you need a lot more to surpass him, Prosper is far better.
In the past, he even managed to convince the admin to create for him, his own sub-forum. He surely managed to annoy a lot of people with his posts and I don't think he even tried hard.

aris

Arcane
You're right, I probably can't hope that surpass that amount of coolness. You're giving me nice ideas though.

aris

Arcane

DakaSha

Arcane
I wish it would go away. Now when looking for workshop updates I just get boring gibberish

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Horrible place. I avoid it whenever I can.

:lol:
Yeah, that's why you have 18% of your posts there.
:excellent:

If you could somehow sort posting stats by date you'd notice a very, very sharp drop in my GD posting around mid-late 2011. I barely ever go there these days unless someone tells me to go check out a specific thread or an alert tells me I've been tagged or quoted.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
I see you and Hoopy are in a duel to the death....or should be.

I think hoopy has better things to do than risk her life on your whims
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/best-thread-ever-part-3.57009/page-267

If you are a good friend of hers I assure you that I did not have inadvertently anger her prior to that particular exchange, I even recall some cordial forum conversation in that very same thread where of course she was quite ready to volunteer her conclusions on misapplied feminism in each post inbetween my other postings of similar creative exhibitions

In any case should she wish to come back and allow me to apologise for shocking her(I was ignored quite suddenly and without a chance for direct explanation after all) I shall be happy to do so.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I see you and Hoopy are in a duel to the death....or should be.

I think hoopy has better things to do than risk her life on your whims
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/best-thread-ever-part-3.57009/page-267

If you are a good friend of hers I assure you that I did not have inadvertently anger her prior to that particular exchange, I even recall some cordial forum conversation in that very same thread where of course she was quite ready to volunteer her conclusions on misapplied feminism in each post inbetween my other postings of similar creative exhibitions

In any case should she wish to come back and allow me to apologise for shocking her(I was ignored quite suddenly and without a chance for direct explanation after all) I shall be happy to do so.

Eh, I haven't really talked to Hoopy ever over the years, maybe regarding some RPG or other, so don't worry. I just found it strange that you both are ignoring each other, particularly when that's the only person you are ignoring and being ignored by. Strange as hoopy seems so mild, inoffensive and forgettable.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
The blind asian hippie.

Probably the worst member, since she specced in psionics despite her class not having affinity for it and ends up being a weaksauce mage or damage dealer
her background and loyalty mission are pretty much a streamlined clone of ME Jack as well

if we're talking codexian aesthetic values I suppose you could say she is the closest thing to a loli waifu you will get in the game

if we're talking lateral relevance to the thread you could also say that I 'ignored' her in the game as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom