Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Dog of Dracula: Barbecue Densetsu

K7pbNAu.png
k2g80Nw.png
aeM3cNI.png
gBR13fw.png
nCOeVTL.png
TQgQOEJ.png
P3jOoq8.png
FKoqINe.png
36tF6cR.png
rcaA3mm.png
kSHtFaC.png
Buv1Fg2.png
AK0c8Rc.png
ddIqXsS.png
VKeAt8g.png
nyR9lXi.png
iCYSomm.png
aTaxaAO.png
sVeeSsA.png
9mZHjbF.png
eViR5hU.png
9GBjVU0.png

ZIP

Last edited:

made

Arcane
LARPing a low-PER character now, eh made?

:roll:

MyOPEiA.jpg

7Yj8HpP.jpg
Thanks, friend. I had opened that tab but my attention was immediately drawn to the gender selection and by the time I finished contemplating the correct answer I must have forgotten what I was looking for in the first place.

spekkio

Arcane
^
I wasn't sure if that works for people with no avatar chosen.

Also - GTFO, sperg.

:smug:

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Privately I've been using the same avatar on forums for about 14 years (with a circumstantial place holders): Roger Smith from The Big O holding a tomato to his face. Although my interest in anime has subsided immensely, I still use it out of sentimentality. Since I can't use it here, I just go faceless. The little troll has grown on me.

Rostere

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Why the heck aren't there any Dark Sun avatars?

Is there any reason for this or should I upload them myself here in this thread?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Why the heck aren't there any Dark Sun avatars?

Is there any reason for this or should I upload them myself here in this thread?

Pictures must be 96x96 PNG format, and without any white borders/any other signs of being poorly cropped.

Copy all files into a zip file and post a link to the zip file in your post.

Also show us a few examples to see if they fit our high quality of excellence.

Rostere

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Examples:
rAddVl4.png
ePTWihU.png
(yes, the rightmost line on the first portrait should be there)

This should be all the character portraits in Dark Sun: Shattered Lands, originally 32*32 but resized to 96*96 without any blur. As you know, Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager has slightly larger portraits (56*58), might do those another day.

.zip here.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Or just do the good, old-fashioned printscreen and copypasting. Damn youngsters and your fancy-ass asset packs and extractors :outrage:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom