Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ban banning

Lhynn

Arcane
10097.jpg
Your new avatar is shit

I want that innocent time back...when I had no idea what a pansexual ortoromantic myllittleponykin was, or why they needed representation in videogames. When the public had no say whatsoever in game development. When trannies were just chicks with dicks and cucks were just guys who married sluts. I want to get off Mr. Dee Klein's wild ride. I want to get off Mr. Dee Klein's wild ride. I want to get off Mr. Dee Klein's wild ride. I want to get off Mr. Dee Klein's wild ride!

I like the Codex so I'm always here. Is that hard to understand...? Well, the feel might be a bit alien if you're one of those weirdos who's been here for years but takes every opportunity to point out the inhabitants are irredeemable neckbeard virgins who should be put to the sword...

Severian Silk

You're going to lose in the end, cuck. The Codex is not Gamefaqs. It is not Something Awful. It is not NeoGaf. And it is not /v/ even though it feels like it sometimes. We will not be so easy to conquer. We'll fight your kind until DU dyes his wispy hairs purple and sinks the ship with everyone inside for the sake of Lady "La Anita" Sarkeensidssjaiisyan.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
We've got too many Jaesuns in this thread now...

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I like the Codex so I'm always here. Is that hard to understand...? Well, the feel might be a bit alien if you're one of those weirdos who's been here for years but takes every opportunity to point out the inhabitants are irredeemable neckbeard virgins who should be put to the sword...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like games. I don't like bigotry. Is that hard to understand...? Got nothin' against sad losers.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Every other forum out there bans those horrible bigoted losers on sight. And yet here you are.

Why would you assume that because I don't like something I'd prefer to belong to a forum which bans instead of allows open discussion? What kind of asswad would desire that? Besides, it's like you're claiming that bigotry , and not diversity, is the flagship of this place. Not true. And thirdly, I'm here for the same reason developers post here: There's no better place for RPG discussion.

Why would you assume that because I don't like something I'd prefer to belong to a forum which bans instead of allows open discussion? What kind of asswad would desire that? Besides, it's like you're claiming that bigotry , and not diversity, is the flagship of this place. Not true

You don't like them sad neckbearded losers, but lax places like the codex naturally end up taking them in since they were booted from everywhere. Seems logical that you'd want to go somewhere else instead of rubbing shoulders with them.

And thirdly, I'm here for the same reason developers post here: There's no better place for RPG discussion.

Fair enough. But mocking me for posting here a lot gives the opposite impression.+M

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Fair enough. But mocking me for posting here a lot gives the opposite impression.

Wasn't mocking you. Was giving you the advice you needed, not the advice you deserve. Spend less time on the internets reading things like "cuck" or whatever new buzzword the chantards come up with, and you'll have your wish for more innocent days. I swear...the amount of times I have had to google such shit to even know what the insult thrown my way actually was...believe me, you'll be a happier and wiser cucklord for it.

You don't like them sad neckbearded losers

And I'd certainly have a lot more sympathy for them sad neckbearded losers if their sadness didn't manifest itself in externalized sexism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, racism and whatever other projected insecurity flavor of the month they've chosen.

Last edited:
But the cuck agenda isn't going to disappear if I forget about it. I'll be reminded of its grip on the industry everytime an NPC sends me on a fetch quest for abortion pills, everytime I realize my party members are all bi, everytime I sit down to read gaming news only to discover gamers are dead, everytime the newest fighting game's review has one paragraph dedicted to mechanics and five to bra sizes. There is no hope, only hopw raewur ne.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
But the cuck agenda isn't going to disappear if I forget about it. I'll be reminded of its grip on the industry everytime an NPC sends me on a fetch quest for abortion pills, everytime I realize my party members are all bi, everytime I sit down to read gaming news only to discover gamers are dead, everytime the newest fighting game's review has one paragraph dedicted to mechanics and five to bra sizes.

Shit, bruh. Truly a tragedy of Sophoclean proportions.

There is no hope, only hopw raewur ne.

Of this, there is no doubt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom