Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban equipping the ring

Should equipping the ring be banned?

• Total voters
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
It's very triggering. I traumatically lost all my fingers, and have to type with just thumbs. Telling me to equip the ring is a reminder that I never can. It might also be a good idea because the ring is implied to be gold, and that is absolutely haram for the fine Muslim members of the Codex. We wouldn't want to trigger them! They explode when triggered.

Last edited:

The Red Knight

Erudite
3to2KoR.jpg

Also copper or bronze.

spekkio

Arcane
You know this "meme" is actually about the cock-ring, right?

:?

*Edit:

Ninja-ed.

MilesBeyond

Cipher
I voted yes. The ring may seem to make you invisible, but it is a trick. It actually just makes you hyper-visible to Sauron and his minions.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's very triggering. I traumatically lost all my fingers, and have to type with just thumbs. Telling me to equip the ring is a reminder that I never can. It might also be a good idea because the ring is implied to be gold, and that is absolutely haram for the fine Muslim members of the Codex. We wouldn't want to trigger them! They explode when triggered.
Actually, you should try equipping the hat
giphy.gif

Three Rings for the Edge-lords under the Skyway,

Seven times for the Sperg-lords in halls of Stones of Arnhem,

Nine for Incel Men, doomed to die virgins,

One for the Dark Underlord on his dark throne

In the Land Down Under where the marsupials lie.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all and in the bushland bind them.

In the Land Down Under where the marsupials lie.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom