Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Banned

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
Not really. More like all across the southern states of Brazil and sometimes to Paraguay, Uruguay and Argentina. I'm not sure, but there were at least 4 or 5 accounts that I registered in different countries. You can check that right?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
So now we're up to 4 or 5, huh? I told you you were addicted. How's it feel to be addicted to a nerd site with girlcocks, Bryce?

Phelot

Arcane
The Lord of Drama is pleased with this offering, but wants MORE

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
DU should write a pilot for a webseries called THE FORUM (inclined version of THE GUILD) and Felicia Day can play Bryce or Andhaira.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
hi guise wats going on this thread

(serious question)

EDIT: Read it and found out. Wow. This place man :lol:

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Hey DU, i was wondering if you can rewoke Fret's ability to use ignore function. I'm butthurt that he can ignore posts that annoy him while we didn't have the same privilege at the time of knighrider/shitajegr's shitposting rampage. : x

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Just make Fretrider a permanent addition to the ignore list of every user in this forum. Even pressing show ignored content will not reveal his posts. Either that or give his account to Jim Profit.
EDIT:Just ban him, he's doing the exact same crap that his other alts did. So much for being "reformed".

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Hey DU, i was wondering if you can rewoke Fret's ability to use ignore function. I'm butthurt that he can ignore posts that annoy him while we didn't have the same privilege at the time of knighrider/shitajegr's shitposting rampage. : x
Not to mention he's *still* on a shitposting rampage.

Repressed Homosexual
There's nothing wrong with bringing skepticism to the table, this is the Codex. Does the bacteria meteorite mean anything to you? It's not like these are not legit concern. It's not even him who brought up catholic history.

Or do you want all these threads to be circle-jerks? This is just you being thin-skinned and you wanting to do away with someone whose opinion you don't like. That anyone who thinks there are serious problems with theoretical science and metaphysics doesn't deserve a voice to begin with.

Why are you so obsessed with seeing him gone anyway? If I had to throw a fit over every poster I found obnoxious I would do it multiple times every day. Instead, I just skip past these posters. Simple. And it's not like I don't think they spoil good threads. If I can do this, why can't you? Instead of constantly flaming, which is a waste of time.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
These are the same 4 or 5 butthurt elementals that have been holding ban signs in every thread I post since I returned. Don't mind them. I put them on ignore and that seems to increase their fury and drive even more. Months from now they will still be at it, as pathetic as it is.

As for Vaarna, just your classic example of a snowfag librul being consumed by rage over being exposed in his fallacies one too many times.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
There's nothing wrong with bringing skepticism to the table
Of course, but there is something wrong with bringing your retarded esoteric beliefs in every thread you participate, no matter how non sequitur they are to the topic at hand. Derailing perfectly fine threads into carbon copy torrents of shitposts about gays, jebus, libruls and decline is not what Codex was asking for.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
So much for leaving this thread. How does DickRider know that several posters want him banned? Perhaps he's reading this post? I sniff a hypocritical piece of shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom