Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Banned

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
It was Trash. I remember it. Not only he posted the information, he also encouraged using it for trolling.

HG or Lockalibber might have posted it in different occasions before or after, but I got it from Trash.

Jealous that he has more balls than you?

Could have been photoshop.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
That's a fucking lie and you know it. The comment that Trash did and in which Wyrmlard blog was linked, was making fun of Wyrmie's usual crap of copy/pasting content from other forums/blogs/books. It was just that. Then you came and started to threaten him about posting his personal info on fisting/gay/sick shit forums.

You were the one that started all the abusive stuff.

Lockalibber post was way before, as he was asking Wyrmlord some shit about his parent's online shop, and it was months/weeks before this whole debacle.

I know that outright lying and playing the victim works well for you, but don't try to use that shit on me.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
It is true and you know it. Either that or you got bad memory. Trash was in a big argument with him over income distribution. Wyrmlord kind of owned him when he proved Trash actually earned more than him, but Trash kept accusing him of being a spoiled brat because he is well off by Indian standards.

Trash eventually posted something with info on his blog, his parents store and several of his profiles on other forums. That is where I got it from.

Running Fox

Educated
Queued
Frankly, I am appalled that moronic individuals like the OP are perceived as in the same category as the highly esteemed gentlemen like me.

But I have to complain here about the local garbagemen agayne. Recently (like i dont know, today?) I posted a comment on a laptop-guy-rpg-lp where I stated that criti.. creti.. critizing.. ah fuck it.. complaining about the musics gets you sent to the frontlines. Let me paraphrase:
"criticize shitty "music"
advance rapidly to the frontlines"
which of course was relevant to the thread in question and My being there. (my sounds more interesting than me)
Now the local morons who got nothing going on in their life aside from diggin through garbage every day at an interwebz forum about vidya games for manchildren (go figure, they ran an interwebz shop once :lol: ), have deducted that it was "shitposting" (as defined by DumbOverload, whom I personally respected very much as a human being up until recently) and prolly deleted everything!
It hurts so very much and I demand satisfaction!!!

This behavior is a paramount quality to being a garbageman. I'd postulate that it is genetic defect but this view is frowned upon in the scientific community so I wont.
I remember an exemplary anecdote involving the garbos squad. I created a thread about a game called Jamestown after beating it on the hard difficulty (it was hard).
Some garbo retardoed my thread without reason.
I created a new thread and it was retarded (hohoho).
And another and another.
After 20 lulzy Jamestown threads, the dumbass gave up and let the last thread be.
But I still haven't received an apology for that insult.
Yes, there was another thread about Jamestown and it was made clear to me after a few retardo threads but the principal laziness of the garbo in question shows just who those human fails are.
He obviously found the old thread but didn't bother to merge it or inform me after retardo.
The personnel in question are either not motivated because they realize what the fuck they are doing with their lifes or they are fanatic mongoloids who discriminate against arbitrary things.
Its just not good style.

aaaaaaa

The following error occurred:
The server did not respond in time. Please try again.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
This is just for context:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-destructive-powers-of-trolling.44603/

And this fuckers says he's the victim of abusive mods/admins and libruls.

You must have missed the dozens of times I apologized for being a shitty troll in the past.
So your years of shitty trolling and annoying posts are just going to be swept away because you apologized?

Don't even remember you, much less trolling you. Why such butthurt?
I dunno. There were several post when you were trolled and it was really fun (at least for me).

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Can't really troll a troll.

So your years of shitty trolling and annoying posts are just going to be swept away because you apologized?

I assumed that if I didn't fling shit around and followed the rules I could post here again. Obviously I was mistaken and now I will be away for good.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Check page 3 of the "I am an insufferable twat" thread, btw. Someone mentions that it was Trash that first posted that info.

shatcehnge just got the info our friend roy posted on the pictures thread and reposted it

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Check page 3 of the "I am an insufferable twat" thread, btw. Someone mentions that it was Trash that first posted that info.

shatcehnge just got the info our friend roy posted on the pictures thread and reposted it
And you conveniently ignored the thread where it was the very same Wyrmlord the one posting links to his Mises post and profile.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter if it was Trash or me or Lockalibber the one posting this info, I don't know why do you cling too much with this, when it was you the one doing (or threatening) to do damage.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Really? I wasn't the one that posted a dating profile with his picture(it was you, wasn't it?). I wasn't the one that trolled his parent's store(it was Trash). I wasn't the one doing the photoshops. I wasn't the one that dug up and posted the data in the first place.

Yet I am the only one that both takes the blame and apologizes. Please explain.

Then you came and started to threaten him about posting his personal info on fisting/gay/sick shit forums.

I never did that to Wyrmie. I did that to Trash and DU. It failed.

Btw, threatening is a lot different than doing.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Just keep him on permapprove basis. Don't let him post crazy shit or have long flames. That way you can keep eye on him. Have to think of this like it's a little kid to get any results.

I don't think they are going to give me that kind of chance.

I mean, so far this account is clean from trolling. It is filthy with making drama on site feedback, but this thread has been retardo bound since page 5.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Btw, get Andhaira back on the regular. He was never as shitty a troll as I was, he deserves another chance.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
This thread became a lot more fun over the last couple of pages.

Incidentally, gave curry the Running Fox treatment (discouraged and queued) for abuse of avatar privileges and because he keeps coming up in the shitposter discussion in the admin forum.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
I'm just here for your entertainment eh? Now I see why all the baiting and leading up to this drama.

Well played DorkOvenLoad. Well played. First time I seriously try not to troll, but then I become the victim of trolling myself.

It confuses me though, does that mean you allowed KnightRider and Schattenjäger to run lose for so long because you thought those shit-trolls were actually entertaining? Does that mean you want me to become a shit-troll again? I mean, you only banished me for good after I threatened you and Trash. I tried posting "for real" and got this treatment.

Honestly, I am not up to grotesque trolling again, but I could try some quests. Bringing Cleve back, for instance. I did lure him back 2 or 3 times before. I can do that again.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Then you came and started to threaten him about posting his personal info on fisting/gay/sick shit forums.

I never did that to Wyrmie.

Really?

I smell fear.

You have until dawn. Come out like a man wyrmlord, or justice will be served.

My honor demands it. If my honor is not satisfied, by tomorrow I will post info about "Prateek Sanjay" in several forums. The bad forums. Stormfront, niggermania, 4chan, tranny forums, fetish forums, fisting forums, zoophilia forums, necrophilia forums, drug forums, you name it.

I will ruin your life. I will troll you to death.

I know you are wyrmlord. You have until tomorrow.

I could keep digging more of your bullshit, but honestly, at this point you are just a fucking pathetic liar, with no honor, so there's no point of doing that.

I think that you and your future incarnations should be outright banned on sight, if only because you keep trying to pass your bullshit as true, and you can't stop lying, and playing the victim. This is fucking pathetic man.

Repressed Homosexual
He probably doesn't care since he knows all his posts will be deleted, but whatever, I just think it's not cool to gang up on people, and still do.

Also, I said that because I think the best thing about this place is the variety of opinions. I already said I didn't like his past deeds. That said, I dislike all forms of harassment, so it wasn't more acceptable when people did it to Dicksmoker. I even messaged him when it happened to try to help him minimize the damage.
Trying to weasel out again?
Why you never showed solidarity to Kaiserin then while appreciating Shattenjager fresh air?

I had registered when the drama occured, but I wasn't visiting the board then. In summer 2011 someone nicknamed "EvilSatan" started posting and everyone said it was him in disguise. I was wondering who this Schattenjager guy was, and had a look at his thread history. Saw the harassment, found it shocking. Later in late 2011 he took part in a flamewar on the ITS forums, and though I found him rude I thought he made some nice points nonetheless.

Also I disagreed with them, but I never said the slightest insulting thing towards either Kaiserin or SMA, I also made a genuine effort to understand their point of view. The latter even commended me for it.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
I wasn't "EvilSatan", whoever this was. Lots of people on ITS thought I was him for some reason.

Btw, "Knightrider" was somewhat epic. Back then the locals were gullible. I convinced everyone that I was a black homophobe that worked as a security guard in Brazil. For instance one time I told Trash I was married to a 16 year old and he went on an epic 10 page flamewar on the age of consent and accusing me of being a rapist. Those were good times.

Schattenjäger was just running around and insulting everyone, occasionally pretending to be some old posters that weren't active, that kind of thing. Shit.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei

Oh, that? I had forgotten about it. That was just a joke. I mean, I wasn't even talking to Wyrmlord, it was an alt that Liberal made pretending to be him.

Wyrmlord didn't show up and I did nothing of the sort, btw. I am not a monster or anything like that.

You on the other hand... you registered a dating profile with the poor guy's name and picture. Have you at least bothered to delete it? It is funny, I am the one apologizing and being accused of trolling the guy to death, but I probably did less than most of you. Some of those photoshops were pretty brutal, and I would never have even considered trolling his parents store like Trash did.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
:lol: I forgot about the dating site. At least with the dating profile he had the chance of getting some pussy. You, on the other hand, were "joking" with destroying his life.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom