Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bevil in NWN2

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
Did anyone else notice that Bevil is almost exactly like Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings? They look and talk the same. :dance:

d2d28345d9a5f3f5e1d098212224b3a9.jpg

latest

Self-Ejected

vivec

Self-Ejected
Yep. NWN2 is basically a Harry Potter / LotR hybrid. You are the chosen one shard bearer. That also makes Bevil Ron. Did *you* notice that?

556a0b44-17b5-429c-8954-2dc926bfbc70.jpg

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
I never watched or read Harry Potter, I might someday. For now I'm reading the adventures of Drizzt the drow. I'm kind of an intellectual.

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
RPG Codex is a forum where someone can make an entire thread about a minor, immaterial character in a semi-shitty isometric RPG from 2006 - a game the rest of the world has forgotten about let alone the character

Unlike Sam, Bevil is a useless, annoying tit who is to be disposed of at first opportunity.

He can be used a lieutenant in Crossroad Keep

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
Eder was my favorite companion. Wish there was a little more to his story though seems like it ended abruptly maybe the sequel will reveal more.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Bevil is the best at patrolling. What the shit are you doing, sending him on special jobs? Save that for that edgy mercenary guy who works for that wacky Prosecutor Busty McLuskan lady. You gotta keep the Crossroad Keep stats high. Light of Heavens is the best recruiter. The other chick can train troops.

Man, I was a fucking legend at Crossroad Keep management. I should do a let's play of just that. I'll do that after I complete FF8. Let me just go crop some Colin Farrell pictures.

Dux

Arcane
Ah yes good old Bevil, the Pavel of NWN2.

He's a submissive cuck primed for a gimp suit. At least Amie's hilarious inadequacy gave me a hearty guffaw. HELL YEAH.

Your actions have shifted your alignment 5 point(s) towards Evil.

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I thought OP just misspelled 'Belive' and this thread would be filled with reasons to play NWN2.

Is it worth playing for Bevil?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom