Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Black Mesa - legendary vaporware Half-Life remake finally out

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
If I put in 0,69314718055994530941723212145818, it says wrong answer.

If I put in ln(2), it shows me some shitty outdated HL: Minecraft video.

Everything has to be dumbed down these days.

Don Peste

Arcane
Shut up! You know nothing! Xen was innovative and refreshing, only for hardcore players. Go play your silly RPGs!

Why Half-Life doesn't have its own forum?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I would probably replay HL more often but the thought of Xen always stops me. I know I could stop as soon as I get there but I'm a completionist. I'll still replay it once in a while though.

If I put in 0,69314718055994530941723212145818, it says wrong answer.

If I put in ln(2), it shows me some shitty outdated HL: Minecraft video.

Everything has to be dumbed down these days.

Guess what? 0.69314718055994530941723212145818 is the wrong answer.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
What the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK is wrong with you? WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT XEN?

What the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK is wrong with you? WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT XEN?

I dunno. I've always found it fairly easy and calming. Kind of...Xen-like. Platforming is not fucking hard guys.

It does feel horrifically out of place with the rest of the game though.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This isn't a mod of the existing game. It's basically an entirely new game based on the old one, like Ultima V Lazarus.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom