Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Box and printed manual?

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
No. Money Orders are official items, like cashiers and travellers checks. Nothings as good as cash, so if he is accepting them, even though people have the misconception they can just cash a money order or cashiers check 100% of the time until their bank makes them deposit it with a hold until it clears, I suggest him waiting until the bank clears it before shipping the product. If the Canook banks won't take those items, Bank of America does (inclduing foriegn items, but they usually have an extended hold). VD can open an account online and do Bank by Mail. But, I don't know if he has a social or a work visa or a hb thing to domicile an account in a US state. I think there is a BoA in Ontario, but maybe its Toronto. Anywho, it pays to have a civilized bank account for business anyways.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm sure a money order would be fine. Hell, most places (in my experience) in Canada will even accept American currency.

CoD's on the other hand, probably won't happen. It's a risk on the seller's part. The seller pays up front to ship the product, and if the buyer refuses, the seller has to pay again to have it shipped back. Just imagine the fees shipping it to another country!

GiordanoWC

Novice
Hey VD, I'm really stoked to see this game reach full production. Thus far, all attempts at cRPG's have been lackluster in their gameplay, and I'm so happy that you've been able to put something like this into play.

If at all possible, I'll show up to your door, with a big fat 50 note in hand, asking for the collectors ed. box.

BTW, I'm located in Toronto (Ossington & College), can I make in-person cash payment for the release?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
GiordanoWC said:
Hey VD, I'm really stoked to see this game reach full production.
Thanks.

BTW, I'm located in Toronto (Ossington & College), can I make in-person cash payment for the release?
Sure. If you are the first customer, I'll buy you a drink.

GiordanoWC

Novice
Sure. If you are the first customer, I'll buy you a drink.

Just let us know, in due time, when the release is. If you're down, I'll get a few other cats together for a little "Release Jam" at Diplomatico or Vivoli. Hell, man, I'm always down for a good party.

But then again, these days Toronto is only good for bars & patios.

Jedi_Learner

Liturgist
GiordanoWC said:
Are you implying that your homophobia is impeding your ability to become excited for one good game?

Homophobia? How little you know, how little you know... :lol:

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
a/s/l?

P.S. I will also be getting a boxed copy. Looking forward to it.

Nedrah

Erudite
callehe said:
who goes out drinking on a thursday anyway? :P

Don't know about other countries, but thursday is one of the official "get drunk" days on most universitys I know. The other days include Friday and Saturday, although some would include 4 more days of the week.

GiordanoWC

Novice
Nedrah said:
callehe said:
who goes out drinking on a thursday anyway? :P

Don't know about other countries, but thursday is one of the official "get drunk" days on most universitys I know. The other days include Friday and Saturday, although some would include 4 more days of the week.

Ja, but in Heidelberg, you guys have beer dispensers at the printing plants. Germans don't count as party-people, you're all partying all the time!

Nedrah, my weekends start on Thursday nights, so I party HARD thursday night, then I bun on fridays, then by saturday, it's family dinner day (and by family, I mean the WHOLE family. If you're a wop, you get it.) so I've got enough time to relax before my shift on Sunday starts.

Mamon

Scholar
At what online retailer will people be able to buy the boxed copy?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
You send us the money/pay with your credit card/use other payment option, we mail you the box. Simple and elegant. Try the demo first though to avoid being disappointed.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Paypal. Will Paypal work? Credit cards are luxury goods where I am from.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom