Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Brofist Harvesting is a Serious Crime. Don't do it.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
I have a question, is it against the rules to go out of your way to give out brofists to everyone (gaining potentially none in return) ?

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Cant even see other brofist counts, unless you specifically check his account detail. I really don't see why I should use fists as measurement tools. Perhaps if you place an ignore counter right below the avatars then we'll be able to gauge things in the true codexian manner: shit or not shit.
Hey this is actually probably a good idea

Forgotten Friend

Educated
4 pages? You fucks are still debating this? Brofist are a more or less a gimmick feature that save you the need to post "+1" when you agree with someone and don't have anything else to add. Use it or ignore it if you don't like it, but stop arguing about bullshit like "anit-brofists" and all your elobarated cicle-jerk systems of rating a poster's "quality".
:decline:
I get very angry everyone else has more brofists, even dragofireheart.

A pity brofist :love:

Cassidy

Arcane
Unil one butthurt person creates a million alts to make his butthurter's Ignore Counter go over 9000, that is

The "victim" of such act should rightfully post a "Mission Accomplished" macro or something equally fitting in the user page of who did it or in GD towards he who did such a massive effort out of an equally massive butthurt. And then to complement the butthurt as many people as possible should brofist the macro.

And then whoever made such an effort in an attempt to "hurt back" the person that delivered the butthurt would become the laughing stock of the Codex.

Cassidy

Arcane
Nobody in the RPGCodex Staff did it. It came in as default with the new forum software together with other Web 2.0 declines that were fortunately mostly fixed by now(a terrible default layout and style included).

I think that should be obvious enough.

Forgotten Friend

Educated
You could make brofists in a thread that gets retardoed count as negative brofists to the creator and to the participents. That would discourage abuse, and also discourage posting in stupid threads.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
I asked if it was ok and Ventilator's response seems to indicate it is. I'll stop if it isn't.

Gimme all your brofists, now! (•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿”” (⊙▃⊙) Oh God just do what he says!

anus_pounder

Arcane
Looks like Phage finally snapped. Bro, I told you not to take too much of an interest in Prosper.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom