Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cloaked Figure is very concerned about his public image

Cloaked Figure is...

• A shitposter who should be banned.

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • A shitposter who should be watch-witzed.

Votes: 37 19.2%
  • A shitposter who should be tagged and / or come with a public warning.

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Nothing special, certainly not anyone who's done something worthy of a tag.

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • A regular user.

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • One of the better posters on the Codex.

Votes: 47 24.4%

• Total voters

Kz3r0

Arcane
Won't vote because it is pointless. This is a sad thread, the lack of a kingcomrade/don't care option being the lesser of its sad implications.
You are wrong. here it is:
One of the better posters on the Codex.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
DU is picking on someone again and inciting other users to join a mob rule. It happens every 2-3 months or so. It's so predictable, it's straight out of the Aesop fable. People are unsatisfied for some trivial reason, and hey, let's pin it on someone.

There's nothing wrong with his posts, he doesn't do anything that almost any other regular also does. Please just grow up.

Dude. This is serious business and you should seriously take this serious. Seriously.

Also: I'm pretty sure there's no Aesop fable about a website full of racist, misogynist, neck-beard rpg gamers.

Alsoplustoo: I don't catch everything but CF has never struck me as a "dumbfuck". He's a far cry away from posters like dnf, for example.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I don't see CF around very often because he mostly posts in GD, but he's been an annoying cunt in site feedback recently, so go ahead and watchwitz him.

Hellraiser

Arcane
I am wondering why CF thought it was a good idea to try to convince DU using a "I have popular support" argument when the Codex is not a democracy, which should be obvious to anyone who is a member as long here as he is. Even as a joke that just seemed to have been a dumb stunt which was tempting fate, given that the usual outcome of drawing the attention of the Eye of Sauron is followed by a casting of the "'k" spell.

CF is usually, at least in recent history, less annoying than the bottom half of the codex. He used to be worse years ago, but now his antics are merely another turd in the shit creek of GD, I personally see no reason to punish him solely on that basis. However I think he should be taught to not put his hand into the fire with some discouragement, for his own good. How else will he know that he should avoid trying to get burned, if not by getting burned by involuntary browsing of the watch?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
He is actually pretty amusing and I think the Codex would suffer from his loss. There's few unique standout personalities and also he's a good sport about us making fun of his pictures.
This. FREE CLOAKED FIGURE!

Shitposter
4bz4b.png

Brings to mind the suggestion I made a while back to have a system for laying down challenges where the Codex gets to vote on who, out of the challenger and the challengee, gets banned 'two Codexers enter, one Codexer leaves' style.

Of course, given that I suspect you bastards would vote out the guy who suggests such a system (because who doesn't love irony), I'm going to say ahead of time that I'm a complete pussy and will whimper in a corner instead of manning up and accepting any challenge that results. Perhaps make it so that the banned member only loses their account and is free to rejoin under a new title without having to go through the waiting periods for GD, brofisting etc.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I think we'd be doing CF's new family a huge favor by permanently banning him. He needs to start spending more time with his newborn son.

That being said, I'd miss him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom