Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex UT Slaughterfest (CUTS) 2 Signup Thread

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Oh yeah, BTW, I've just recalled that it's not 100% certain whether I'll be around on saturday. But I'll keep ya'll posted should anythang come up.

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I PMed Crispy to see which tag he wants removed, or if he would prefer to be able to change his avatar.

Waiting on a response.

Edit: I changed you to free Excidium's original account, and Tadek will be fighting to remove Chaotic Heretic's shitposter tag

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Future Fragments
Developer
Oh, how long do these usually last btw? Depending on how long I might not be able to make it, but I'll try.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Well the CTF game was pretty short last time, I think both maps only took 20-30 mins overall. The 1v1 DM games took longer (there were 3 of them).

HentaiWriter

Future Fragments
Developer
Well, I'll try my best to stay for all of it, if I can't, then just forfeit me, I guess, if that's ok. If not, feel free to take me out of the bracket, of course!

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
You're not required to play the 1v1 (it's fun tho). The way it's looking, you'll be on Tags and Roxor and I will be on Freedom, so it may be a short game again. I wouldn't be too worried.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'd like to apply for the CUT (for the next one which has a spot for me). My bet: If I (or my team) win, my avatar changin priviliges are restored by DU (DU allowed me to bet on this).

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
I'm up for some UT, if there's room and so on.

Oh yeah, I would fight for the removal of Makabb's dumbfuck tag.

Last edited:

Tigranes

Arcane
Someone tells me roxor has withdrawn his POE review 4 rlz. Is this true? If so, can I fight to have his review reinstated?

Not that it matters, I think I am literally worse than the third lowest difficulty bots or someshit.

DraQ

Arcane
Edit: Everyone interested please sign up as soon as you can. New people to the CUTS, I will have to provide you details to join the server and will need you to test it out beforehand so we have fewer problems come match day. And please let me know what your reward for winning will be. Let's lock it in, bros!

Currently I don't have nothing to put on the winning table for me. I'll think something out later. PM the details of server, I would like to finally do some sparring with DraQ this week and test pings.
Might be fun. I won't be around from Thursday till weekend, though.

I'd like to apply for the CUT (for the next one which has a spot for me). My bet: If I (or my team) win, my avatar changin priviliges are restored by DU (DU allowed me to bet on this).

Nice, hoping to see a pic of you instead of the plant there, Matt.

I'm up for some UT, if there's room and so on.

Oh yeah, I would fight for the removal of Makabb's dumbfuck tag.

:lol: Ok, you're in.

Someone tells me roxor has withdrawn his POE review 4 rlz. Is this true? If so, can I fight to have his review reinstated?

Not that it matters, I think I am literally worse than the third lowest difficulty bots or someshit.

This could cause some butthurt, but ok. I've still got you down for a custom tag for treave in case this one doesn't fly.

Looking for another 2-4 players - 6-7 a side.

Last edited:

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I won't be able to play on Saturday, but if anyone needs something to fight for I suggest freeing Hiver. Persecuting him for e-tourette's is ableism and it's extremely problematic.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Seems like a worthy cause. Alas I am 1) Shit at FPS'es and 2) Going to be spectating/streaming so I can't play.

Ulminati, for the record, if you would like to take part in a future CUTS you're more than welcome to. I don't want you to feel obligated to stream. :)

I'm sure someone else would volunteer, if not I'd have a go at streaming.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Add Bradylama to the challengers:

ALright. It took me a while to get settled in, but I've got UT installed and am pretty much ready to go. I can't post anywhere outside of Prosperland so I can't actually show up in Site Feedback or anything. Basically I'm good to go whenever is convenient for you.

Fighting me 1 vs 1 for his freedom from Prosperland.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
There's nothing stopping brady for fighting in the team match for his freedom, then 1v1 if his team fails. Why not give him the same chances as everyone else?

Sensuki

Arcane
I'd appreciate if people used a microphone/teamspeak - more fun that way.

DU, Night Goat and I used it last time. Helped a few times, they were able to call where the flag takers had gone, a few times I was able to stop them with the Sniper Rifle - particularly the one where I saved it inside the enemy base, and allowed Anhaira time to retrieve it :incline:.

They didn't comm when Roxor got inside with the Impact Hammer though :( he killed 2-3 people and they didn't say anything

Sensuki

Arcane
Okay, one of the reasons why the hit registration was a bit wonky last time is that NewNet was designed to be played with 100 tickrate. I previously set the server to 65 tickrate before I installed NewNet, but during one of the resets it got reset to 20 tickrate, which is why the enemy movement looked a bit laggy and the hit registration was very off, resulting in shots that clearly hit to miss and clear misses to hit.

That has now been fixed, tickrate is 100 and the game looks buttery smooth (join the server and check it out).

I've also installed the Spectator Mutator :)

Tadek Boruta

Novice
PM me IP address and password. Will check it out.

Edit: Wow. I'm surprised how good newnet is.

Last edited:
Okay, one of the reasons why the hit registration was a bit wonky last time is that NewNet was designed to be played with 100 tickrate. I previously set the server to 65 tickrate before I installed NewNet, but during one of the resets it got reset to 20 tickrate, which is why the enemy movement looked a bit laggy and the hit registration was very off, resulting in shots that clearly hit to miss and clear misses to hit.

That has now been fixed, tickrate is 100 and the game looks buttery smooth (join the server and check it out).

I've also installed the Spectator Mutator :)

:bro:

I set the bot difficulty to 5. That one bot that was kicking ass (Loque) though, his specific settings would have to be changed in the .ini. But I'd rather keep him the way he is.

Edit: That's a lot better at my end!

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom