Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex UT Slaughterfest (CUTS) 2 Signup Thread

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
TACTICAL RETREAT! :smug:

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I was looking for it, but I guess there's no way to re-bind dodging? The new UT let's you bind it where you want and it's pretty neat.

Don't think so. I had to decrease the double click time to avoid accidentally dodging to the side but I still do it sometimes. I find that jump does the trick most of the time, which you probably found out trying to hit me in DM :lol:

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
ATM I'd say I'm enjoying the Pulse Rifle, I remember absolutely *hating* the alt fire of it when I was younger but hory shit, actually the best thing ever. Fuck the left click, right click and circlestrafe your foe = win. Most people crumble when you get up in their grill with the thing, and have no idea what to do lol!

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
ATM I'd say I'm enjoying the Pulse Rifle, I remember absolutely *hating* the alt fire of it when I was younger but hory shit, actually the best thing ever. Fuck the left click, right click and circlestrafe your foe = win. Most people crumble when you get up in their grill with the thing, and have no idea what to do lol!

Ye, its gud, I also like the Shock Rifle. Wish you could just choose your weapons in the beginning. :lol: :popamole:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I thought so. Thanks to you I get shivers whenever I hear the sound of that weapon.

Sensuki

Arcane
Yeah it's probably because of NewNet (which has some bugs in it), what renderer are you using for the game?

I had a problem with a setting called ZRangeHack (which I believe is a setting that exists in OpenGL and DX9), when I disabled that, it fixed the problem. Although I play with Hidden weapon models now.

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Reposting because Sensuki is back on the Red Team.

---
Codex UT Slaughterfest 2 - Moar CUTS
---
Teams and Times
---
Red Team
-
Tadek Boruta - CEST - 5pm Saturday, the 27th
Trodat - EEDT - 6pm Saturday, the 27th
HentaiWriter - PST - 8am Saturday, the 27th
J_C - CEST - 5pm Saturday, the 27th
Sensuki - AEST - 1am Sunday, the 28th

-
Blue Team
-
Darth Roxor - CEST - 5pm Saturday, the 27th
Transfiguring Roar - AWST - 11pm Saturday, the 27th
Sulaco - CST - 10am Saturday the 27th
Tigranes - EST - 11am Saturday, the 27th
Ninja Destroyer - CEST - 5pm Saturday, the 27th

---
Playing for:
---
Tadek Boruta - free Andhaira
Trodat - remove Makabb's dumbfuck tag
HentaiWriter - Developer tag
J_C - regain avatar changing privilege
Sensuki - remove Chaotic Heretic's Shitposter tag

Darth Roxor - free Excidium
Transfiguring Roar - remove Undisputed Queen of Faggotry tag for Crispy
Sulaco - restore ERYKRAD's bro-fisting privilege
Tigranes - if allowed reinstate Darth Roxor's PoE review as the official Codex PoE review/custam tag for treave
Ninja Destroyer - free Broseph

---
Maps:
---
1st round - CTF-Hydro16
2nd round - CTF-November
3rd round - CTF-Face (in case of decider)
---

Don't forget to change your team color in Options > Player Setup in UT.

We are using version 451. If you don't have it, patch link is on the left side: http://www.utpg.org/

Please tell me if you don't have the server details and/or you haven't tested out the server yet. If you have any poblems with the server let us know.

And don't forget, we'll be having warm-up rounds before the CTF matches.

Thanks.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Men.

I was out drinking until 4am.

Could you please affix silencers to your flak cannons so my head doesn't explode halfway through the stream?

Thanks.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Men.

I was out drinking until 4am.

Could you please affix silencers to your flak cannons so my head doesn't explode halfway through the stream?

Thanks.
I will shout louder during game just for you Ulminati.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Also a heads up. The demorec DraQ wanted doesn't actually save any files to my HDD. So don't expect demos unless one of the players records one.

If this is unacceptable, whoever is butthurt is welcome to stream in my place.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom