Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex UT Slaughterfest (CUTS) Official Bet Thread

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
DU loves the Rocket Launcher lol

Lucky

Arcane
Watching that made me nostalgic for a good fragfest, though only the last round was somewhat fun to actually watch. Maybe play some Tribes 2 or Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy next time? Jedi Outcast is especially great for dueling.

EDIT: They're still playing? All fists on DarkUnderlord against whoever he's playing now. I'll stake it all, like Ulminati

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
30-17. Sensuki wins!

round 3 is Night Goat vs DU

All the fist i've won so far today on DU beating Night goat by 1 or more frags

Edit:
If my maths are right that's 38985 + 38985 + 38985 + (3x38985) = 233910 fists
That would be the equivalent of climbing Mt. Saint Helena!!! :retarded:

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Quote from the stream

Lestryfe79: Is it just the lesser ping or has DU improved?

This server has newnet, which has prediction - makes it easier to frag with 200 ping

On the Codex flak is the king.

Anyway, I'd sooner accuse Sensuki (no offence, bro) than shiteatingnippledick of cheating, because of how his pulse beam stuck to DU.
I'm not going to, partially because I suck with pulse and he might be just this good and partially because I'm not going to attack man's honor on such a flimsy premise :obviously: .

:obviously: tracking aim

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
DU @ 12k ms ping atm. Drop bear eating his cables. NG making the most of his defenseless opponent in a shamefur dispray

Lucky

Arcane
So who's winning? I couldn't watch after the flag matches.

I'd play either of those. Fuck yeah.

They were so much fun to play. :) I loved using the Shrike to roadkill everything in sight.

EDIT: Oh, Darkunderlord wins? I guess gambling pays off.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Thanks to all those who participated. Final results re brofists and who won what will occur over the coming days / weeks.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Here's my bets summed up for you DarkUnderlord

38985 brofists on Tags
All the brofists I just won on DU beating Andhaira by 1 or more frags!
All my brofists (including the ones from the 2 bets I just won) on Sensuki beating DU by 1 or more frags

Edit:
If my maths are right that's 38985 (Tags) + 38985 (andhaira) + (3x38985) (Sensuki) = 194925 fists

Starting at 38985.
+38985 for Tags winning
+38985 for You beating Andy
+116955 from Sensuki beating you
+194925 fists for you beating Night goat

Should total 389850 additional fists for me
:incline:

Last edited:

Lucky

Arcane
FPS are hella fun and I would play more if most of them still didn't make me feel like puking after fifteen minutes.

Starting at 38985.
+38985 for Tags winning

Doesn't that basically mean you have more fists than everyone else put together? It's like a colonoscopy singularity.

Guess I get 202 fists? I look forward to seeing my imaginary number start with a 4, rather than a 2.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Doesn't that basically mean you have more fists than everyone else put together? It's like a colonoscopy singularity.

maybe... :M

Here's all the bets from the thread:

I'll bet 200 brofists on Tags.
+200 fists for lestryfe

Betting 200 brofists on fighting for freedom. They've got more gamer fuel - simple as that.
-200 fists for Zed

150 on Tags, make the cry boys!
+150 Fists for Karwelas

A thousand Brofists on Fighting for Freedom.
-1000 fists for Kz3r0

300 fists on freedom.
-300 fists for Tzaero

2000 My entire brofist pile on team of Dark Underlord. This is a win-win proposition here~
+/- 1980 fists for laclongquan. DU switched teams to make it 4v4. Not sure how to call it.

hmm... 30 brofists on Fighting for FREEDOM
-30 fists for darthaegis

I bet all brofists (2036 atm) on my team (tags I guess).
+2036 fists for SEND

20 brofists (hey, I'm poor!) on Tags!
+20 fists for Andnjord

I bet 182 Brofists on Tags.
+182 fists for empyrean

I go all in on brofists for Team Tags winning, just like those before me. FOR GLORY
+3200 fists for Random

100 brofists on the FREEDOM FAGS!
-100 fists for Morkar

I bet on Team Freedom!

I have made the calculations. Even increasing my rate of posting (unlikely), I will never become one of the top fisted in the Codex - hard to compete with shitposters, LPers and Jews. I want to see myself at one of the top five. There is only one way to archive that:
Therefore, I bet:
ALL OR NOTHING
16,059 BROFISTS AT CURRENT COUNT, AND INCREASING!
The Brazilian slaughter goes back to 0 Brofists

I bet on Tags. For removal of the dumbfuck tag from the previous round of betting. Can't let that injustice fester for 6 months. This aggression won't stand, man.
Marbles is un-dumbfucked

5 fists on Tags!
+5 fists for Dreed the high roller

If I, as a fighter, am allowed to bet on the match then I bet all fists that I happen to have by the start of the match. Edit: On Freedom, of course. Ahem.
-1466 brofists for Icewater

Betting 128 brofists on Tags.
+128 fists for zwanzig_zwoelf

200 brofists on the Freedom Fags.
-200 fists for Lady Error

EVERYTHING ON TAGS
+1475 fists for Gobblecock

I wish to bet 200 brofists on Team freedom not winning.
+200 fists for Jaedar

All my brofists on freedom.
-all his brofists for MaskedMan

Bet 150 brofists on Team Freedom winning.
-150 fists for D_X

911 brofists on [freedomeagle.jpg]
-911 fists for black

So 100 BROFISTS to FREEDOM.
-100 fists for jaesun

I bet 23,600 Brofists on Fighting for Freedom.
-23600 fists for Blaine

I bet 42 brofists on freedom folk
-42 fists for Gaius maximus[/QUOTE]

All my brofists on DU against Night Goat

+324 fists for Transfiguring Roar

38985 brofists on Tags
All the brofists I just won on DU beating Andhaira by 1 or more frags!
All my brofists (including the ones from the 2 bets I just won) on Sensuki beating DU by 1 or more frags

Edit:
If my maths are right that's 38985 (Tags) + 38985 (andhaira) + (3x38985) (Sensuki) = 194925 fists

Starting at 38985.
+38985 for Tags winning

+389850 fists for Ulminati

The following people posted their bets after the match was well underway (and it was obvious who was going to win)

I am betting all my fists on DU in the NG vs DU match, he seems to be in fire

50 brofists on DU in DU vs. Night Goat

EDIT: They're still playing? All fists on DarkUnderlord against whoever he's playing now. I'll stake it all, like Ulminati

Last edited:

Sensuki

Arcane
Watched the stream

shiteatingnippledick isn't cheating lol, he's running straight at people who aren't even dodging (notice how SEND and I both move like spastics so we're harder to hit) so it's very easy for him to line up a headshot because DU/NG/Andhaira don't bounce around that much. When he goes to shoot me it usually takes him a few more shots to land a hit if I'm not focusing on someone else. He just has good aim, and it was a good streak of frags. Nothing more, nothing less.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom