Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex UT Slaughterfest (CUTS) Official Bet Thread

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I erred in forgetting that SEND is not only Asian, but also of the lineage of Ghengis Khan.

Additionally, DU is bald and therefore impotent. I expected him to be a handicap to his team, but then he switched to the team I bet on to make up for no-shows.

EVERYTHING ON TAGS
-1475 fists for Gobblecock

+1475 you mean.

Watched the stream

shiteatingnippledick isn't cheating lol, he's running straight at people who aren't even dodging (notice how SEND and I both move like spastics so we're harder to hit) so it's very easy for him to line up a headshot because DU/NG/Andhaira don't bounce around that much. When he goes to shoot me it usually takes him a few more shots to land a hit if I'm not focusing on someone else. He just has good aim, and it was a good streak of frags. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah you had great movement. Have you unbinded the double tap dodging stuff?

I erred in forgetting that SEND is not only Asian, but also of the lineage of Ghengis Khan.

:smug:

Eh, it was Roxor who brought in the cheddar during the first match

I got one flag carry goddamnit.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Yeah you had great movement. Have you unbinded the double tap dodging stuff?

Yours was better in the CTF game. And nah I have the double tap dodge on but I always forget to use it because of UT2004 where you double jump and the dodge isn't super necessary ahah.

CTF is frustrating when your team doesn't have much teamwork because you can't be everywhere at once. I prefer Domination and Assault because you can have a higher impact if you're a good fragger (whereas CTF takes the focus off the frags).

Lucky

Arcane
it was pretty easy to tell who was and wasn't used to this kind of gamel. Some people even tried standing still to line up their shots.
maybe... :M

Here's all the bets from the thread:

+200 fists for lestryfe

-200 fists for Zed

+150 Fists for Karwelas

-1000 fists for Kz3r0

-300 fists for Tzaero

+/- 1980 fists for laclongquan. DU switched teams to make it 4v4. Not sure how to call it.

-30 fists for darthaegis

+2036 fists for SEND

+20 fists for Andnjord

+182 fists for empyrean

+3200 fists for Random

-100 fists for Morkar

The Brazilian slaughter goes back to 0 Brofists

Marbles is un-dumbfucked

+5 fists for Dreed the high roller

-1466 brofists for Icewater

+128 fists for zwanzig_zwoelf

-200 fists for Lady Error

+1475 fists for Gobblecock

+200 fists for Jaedar

-all his brofists for MaskedMan

-150 fists for D_X

-911 fists for black

-100 fists for jaesun

-23600 fists for Blaine

-42 fists for Gaius maximus

+324 fists for Transfiguring Roar

+283 fists for BBMorti

+50 fists for Darthaegis

+389850 fists for Ulminati

Don't for get me now. I too want on the list of potential gambling addicts.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Mission_Accomplished_(1).jpg
nice job freedom men

Yours was better in the CTF game. And nah I have the double tap dodge on but I always forget to use it because of UT2004 where you double jump and the dodge isn't super necessary ahah.

CTF is frustrating when your team doesn't have much teamwork because you can't be everywhere at once. I prefer Domination and Assault because you can have a higher impact if you're a good fragger (whereas CTF takes the focus off the frags).

I was quite glad your input in the CTF was minimized. :salute:

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I had a feeling that was going to be the case, as I said in the server prior :negative:

I think I woulda done better in one of those underground closed maps where people have to pass me to get to the flag :bunkertime:

Lucky

Arcane
Your bet didn't come in until the match was well underway though. I figured it was probably invalid.

Ah, I wasn't aware. Wouldn't all three bets around that time be illegible then, though? I pretty much edited it just after I posted it.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I had a feeling that was going to be the case, as I said in the server prior :negative:
At least you got your 1v1 so you still get... whatever it was you were playing for.

Poor andhaira will never be freed

Your bet didn't come in until the match was well underway though. I figured it was probably invalid.

Ah, I wasn't aware. Wouldn't all three bets around that time be illegible then, though? I pretty much edited it just after I posted it.

They were 8 mins into the match when you posted your bet. that's pretty long in a deathmatch

Last edited:

Sensuki

Arcane
At least you got your 1v1 so you still get... whatever it was you were playing for.

Indeed, Bester should be happy.

Poor Andhaira lol. Not good at FPS and 400 ping. GG

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE

gun4hire

Last edited:

Lucky

Arcane

I think DU was 4-5 frags up by the time you posted it. I may be mistaken. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't know if it had started, I could only watch the flag matches that managed to get streamed. Just happened to see your post and thought it be funny to do the same. I was actually hoping we'd lose and joke about knowing your pain. :stupid:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Look at the timestamps on the posts man. Yours was 8 mins after mine. DU was carving his initials on Night Goat's scrotum by that time. :smug:

[edit]

On closer inspection, BBMorti and DarthAegis also didn't make their bets until the match was well underway. Removed them from my post. I'm sure they're thankful to you. ;)

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Goddammit Ulminati you fucker, you were so busy trying to spot shitdick cheating that you didn't record shit from my epic impact hammer triple kill roomsweep at the first cap :argh:

Lucky

Arcane
Hmmm yes, but the lord in question fisted Darthaegis after that! An implicit acknowledgement of the bet? Why yes, I'll have to bet bet on that minute between him and me not making a difference in turn! That's more exciting, anyway.

On closer inspection, BBMorti and DarthAegis also didn't make their bets until the match was well underway. Removed them from my post. I'm sure they're thankful to you. ;)

They should. :P The betting is more fun than the winning, so not knowing whether our bets counted and having to wait is more amusing than winning straight-out. It's just a bunch of up-votes, it's not like anyone cares about those. At least this way we get to play with them.

DraQ

Arcane
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Have you at least recorded a demo this time or are vidyas the only thing we have again?

I asked a shitton of times for people to tell me how to record a video and noone responded. Googling "how to record UT replay" just gave a bunch of links to people saying "use FRAPS". So this is all you get.

Maybe you should volunteer to record the next time :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom