Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ DarkUnderlord brofist envy of Irenaeus (II)

Which is better and why?

• Terminator

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Terminator II - Judgement Day

Votes: 63 49.6%
  • Terminator III - King Comrade

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
My opinion: No one should take your brofists from you because they were given by WE, THE PEOPLE. Bros fisted him one at a time, ban him, tag or whatever, but return what is rightfully his, silly as fists are, they're a token of appreciation by other users, not by admins/mods. Zeroing them doesn't feel right.

I care more about not having stupid tags than brofists, to be honest. How can anyone expect that I would be taken seriously with flaming tags floating under my name? That defeats any purpose of discussion. Just make me impossible of being brofisted, if it raises so much concern to the administration. I'll stop at Irenaeus IX if I keep getting these tags or not having my posts approved anymore or my IP banned or real life stuff.

Well, tags are a different matter. I have no idea how or why you "earned" those, but I'm not against the principle of tagging. This place is like a party happening in DU's house. He sets the rules, probably makes mistakes too, but in the end I think it's fair that he can tag. Why not, it's his place. Not discussing your case which I dont know, just talking in general.

I personally don't care about tags, because I see good posters tagged dumbfuck all the time, and I doubt people take it seriously. Tags only mean you pissed a mod, it's probably npt a good sign, but just that. But removing brofists is actually like telling the other people in the party "and by the way, none of you actually liked what this guy said". That is not authority, nor discipline.

Unwanted

Irenaeus III

Unwanted
Shitposter
My opinion: No one should take your brofists from you because they were given by WE, THE PEOPLE. Bros fisted him one at a time, ban him, tag or whatever, but return what is rightfully his, silly as fists are, they're a token of appreciation by other users, not by admins/mods. Zeroing them doesn't feel right.

I care more about not having stupid tags than brofists, to be honest. How can anyone expect that I would be taken seriously with flaming tags floating under my name? That defeats any purpose of discussion. Just make me impossible of being brofisted, if it raises so much concern to the administration. I'll stop at Irenaeus IX if I keep getting these tags or not having my posts approved anymore or my IP banned or real life stuff.

Well, tags are a different matter. I have no idea how or why you "earned" those, but I'm not against the principle of tagging. This place is like a party happening in DU's house. He sets the rules, probably makes mistakes too, but in the end I think it's fair that he can tag. Why not, it's his place. Not discussing your case which I dont know, just talking in general.

I personally don't care about tags, because I see good posters tagged dumbfuck all the time, and I doubt people take it seriously. Tags only mean you pissed a mod, it's probably npt a good sign, but just that. But removing brofists is actually like telling the other people in the party "and by the way, none of you actually liked what this guy said". That is not authority, nor discipline.

Yeah, I used to think like that before I was randomly (or not?) singled out by DarkUnderlord for punishment. Now, it's like the party is going bad for me and I already have a foot out. You are a good poster from what I've seen on shoutbox in the six months, have fun here.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
now I'm embarrassed to browse the Codex
you should be anyway

Not really. Codex is a good source for RPG news and discussion (not that I ever see you participating in any)

stats.jpg

look at who's full of shit

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I stand with Irenaeus, he's a cool guy who fights for Incline and our Overlords do not comprehend him. He's a bro and did nothing wrong, give him back his fists, remove unjustified tags.

This seems like a prelude to the great persecution of the WCDS that is coming soon.

I can feel it.

Must be getting closer to selling the Codex time.

Severian Silk

My brofists were taken away as well. How come no one stands with me?

How come?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cthulhu_is_love

Isn't whole Brazil a shameful country? I heard the whites in south america are living in argentinia and chile.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom