Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ DarkUnderlord brofist envy of Irenaeus (II)

Which is better and why?

• Terminator

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Terminator II - Judgement Day

Votes: 63 49.6%
  • Terminator III - King Comrade

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism
I don't like sports. Sports are for faggots
Is this you?
eBzxyMu.jpg

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
No betas, do. Like cucks, you enjoy watching me fuck your girl, instead of fucking her yourself, because you're a 2nd rate male.

Beta Males watching other more alpha males running around kicking a leather ball.

LOL.

Okay.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
No betas, do. Like cucks, you enjoy watching me fuck your girl, instead of fucking her yourself, because you're a 2nd rate male.

Beta Males watching other more alpha males running around kicking a leather ball.

LOL.

Okay.

Yeah, my alt joined at that date, that's correct.

My main account was from 2007.

Checkmate, you lose. Faggot. Now go watch some moar sports.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

LOL.

Okay.

Yeah, my alt joined at that date, that's correct.

My main account was from 2007.

Checkmate, you lose. Faggot. Now go watch some moar sports.
Your mom joined in 1990 I win.

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected

A user named cat

Soccer is popular because it's the only sport you mud hutters can afford to play since it only requires a ball. Here in the states, we take your faggot soccer balls and get Tom Hanks to draw faces on them.

:kwafuckyeah:

Howdy

Say that to this stud.
magni1.jpg

Winning with a broken collarbone, getting leverage with his teeth.

God bless you Fiorenzo Magni.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
And probably doped up to the eyeballs on various drugs, like most riders then and now.

GG

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
^ what the fuck. That's sexual assault. Fucking faggot soccer players.

Soccer is great!
Says the Eurocucks who let Muslims into their countries to rape and sexually assault their women.
You are racist!
Pretty sure Muslim isn't a race, so it's probably okay to hate the shit out of them.
And seriously, most (western) European males have let female emancipation get so far out of hand that currently, importing immigrants to put women back in their rightful place seems the only way to prevent them from taking over completely.

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected

Soccer is great!
Says the Eurocucks who let Muslims into their countries to rape and sexually assault their women.
You are racist!
Pretty sure Muslim isn't a race, so it's probably okay to hate the shit out of them.
And seriously, most (western) European males have let female emancipation get so far out of hand that currently, importing immigrants to put women back in their rightful place seems the only way to prevent them from taking over completely.

I can see the future... Alcohol-free zones and closed down beaches.... North African muslims are worst muslims.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Soccer is great!
You are racist!
I agree.
The only mistake you made is assuming I was serious. The last ~ 80% of my posts in this thread were pure shitposting. ^^
Eexcept for me loving guns and soccer. That's true.

Grimlorn

Arcane
Iren ask for your old account back or for GD access. You're missing the Trump thread which is great and all the European threads about the Muslims crisis and their women being raped and sexually assaulted. It's insane.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom