Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime DarkUnderlord, give me back my brofists!

Should Ed123's brofisting privileges be restored?

• Total voters

A horse of course

Look, I don't think it's necessary to point fingers at this stage. Clearly mistakes were made. I can't possibly imagine what torturous cavalcade of misunderstandings led to the staff infringing upon my rights, for at no point was I anything less than entirely in keeping with the spirit in which this feature was implemented. Certain individuals (and I shall forego naming names, since the burden of their guilty consciences have, in the course of my long absence, undoubtedly subjected the perpetrators to far more grievous punishment than a formalized tribunal of redress could hope to match) characterized my application of this tool as "spamming", or "harassment", or - ludicrously - as "brofisting every fucking post I make". Let me assure everyone that each and every situation in which I handed out a brofist fell into one of the following five categories:

A: The post contained something I found witty, or in rare cases genuinely amusing
B: The post communicated information that was beneficial to my - or another codexer's - comprehension of a particularly difficult or complicated issue, such as the relationship between the Congolese precious metal industry and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, or the influence of gendered pronouns in wider discussions of individual and group identity
C: The post necessitated a significant amount of effort or research on the part of the original poster
D: The post was made in the context of a remarkably animated discussion between two or more posters, and by showing my approval of the post I signaled a desire for both parties to continue edifying the rest of us
E: Any posts made by Trash between the years 2002 and 2004

With this in mind, I think you'll agree that the best course of action would be to restore my rights - and my dignity - as a human being, and put any and all past errors on your part behind us.

Bruticis

This place has descended into sheer madness. The oppressive overlords are killing off quality posters and locking out site features one by one. Where does it all end?
I'll tell you where it ends
execution_of_a_viet_cong_guerrilla_1968.jpg

Bruticis

Ed's alright in my book. Let him fist.
What about me? Why don't you support me? Don't you remember all those nights in the CDS? I thought we had something, I thought we made a connection?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ed123 is a pretty cool guy, he exiles himself from the Codex for a year and doesn't afraid of anything

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
With this in mind, I think you'll agree that the best course of action would be to restore my rights - and my dignity - as a human being, and put any and all past errors on your part behind us.
'k

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What happened to hiver anyway, did we hurt his feelings again forcing him to quit, never to return for two weeks? Again?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
'k
Still waiting for the justice system to right the wrong that was done to me.
Yeah, I'm gonna say anyone that has > 700 people in their ignore list, some of which have < 5 posts, doesn't really want to be here. So I'm gonna queue you.

Bruticis

'k
Still waiting for the justice system to right the wrong that was done to me.
Yeah, I'm gonna say anyone that has > 700 people in their ignore list, some of which have < 5 posts, doesn't really want to be here. So I'm gonna queue you.
That's 777 to be exact. Also, queue me as in like when I post you'll cue up some classic music? You should really add a disclaimer somewhere so people know what will happen if they try to use any of the sits various features. It's very deceptive.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I have to say that DU does the trolling trick considerably better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom