Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord needs to get laid.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I liked Fallout 3 better than New Vegas.

:shame:

Zep--

Lancehead

Liturgist
I have to say trying to guess user's name by join date and post content has been a somewhat fun exercise. For a while.

Bruticis

It's quite ok to like FO3, just pretend to hate the fuck out of it and you'll do just fine on the kodex. Also, make sure you hit up the ME3 thread (it's the one with 9000 posts about how much it sucks and no one would ever play it) so you can bash that one too while you larp up the Shepard in secrecy.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's quite ok to like FO3, just pretend to hate the fuck out of it and you'll do just fine on the kodex. Also, make sure you hit up the ME3 thread (it's the one with 9000 posts about how much it sucks and no one would ever play it) so you can bash that one too while you larp up the Shepard in secrecy.
And Bruticis does what he says. His stats on Steam:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
200.6 hrs on record

Gothic 3
79.0 hrs on record

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
68.0 hrs on record

Dishonored
31.0 hrs on record

ArcaniA – Gothic 4
28.5 hrs on record

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Not sure how I missed this...but petition for Zep Zeppo to receive "Dumbfuck!!!" tag. Kickstarter would certainly appear to be showing it's downside lately...insofar as Codex memberships are concerned. :roll:

Also: Failout3 fans should be easily identified so as to be able to be taken with a grain of salt (or not at all) without having to be automatically placed on ignore lists. I propose this forced avatar change once such an admission is made:

Bruticis

200.6 hrs on record

Gothic 3

79.0 hrs on record

68.0 hrs on record

Dishonored

31.0 hrs on record

ArcaniA – Gothic 4

28.5 hrs on record
Please point out where I go kodex hipster on everything that comes out? I will play nearly any RPG I can get my hands on and have never tried to kool kredits my way past that fact.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

200.6 hrs on record

Gothic 3

79.0 hrs on record

68.0 hrs on record

Dishonored

31.0 hrs on record

ArcaniA – Gothic 4

28.5 hrs on record
Please point out where I go kodex hipster on everything that comes out? I will play nearly any RPG I can get my hands on and have never tried to kool kredits my way past that fact.

There is a difference between playing a game and liking it like a blind fanboy.

Shannow

Waster of Time

200.6 hrs on record

Gothic 3

79.0 hrs on record

68.0 hrs on record

Dishonored

31.0 hrs on record

ArcaniA – Gothic 4

28.5 hrs on record
Then why are there no RPGs on that list?

:troll:

Nah, just kidding, G3 is a fine game.
You don't suck because of your taste in games.

You suck because you accuse others of hypocrisy without any proof :troll:

Bruticis

Proof? Open up any thread on any AAA game on the kodex. This place is hipster fucking central. Dex is the neogaf/kotaku of the pc gaming world.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom