Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mind you, this is the game where the host said there won't be any unecessary postponements :lol:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
5000 gold and 669 gems? :keepmyjewgold:

:troll:

R'lyeh doesn't look that bad, in fact, if only someone would have the will to continue playing them...

Submitted the turn - the only thing I did was set the nation to AI. llamaserver accepted my .trn file.

As long as both your submitted .trn files are coming from the same folder and same computer, it should be fine. We have done this before.

5000 gold and 669 gems? :keepmyjewgold:

:troll:

R'lyeh doesn't look that bad, in fact, if only someone would have the will to continue playing them...

Submitted the turn - the only thing I did was set the nation to AI. llamaserver accepted my .trn file.

As long as both your submitted .trn files are coming from the same folder and same computer, it should be fine. We have done this before.
...and here I was already anticipating hilarious drama posts from Anhur after he receives two stale turns. You big mouth, you.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Can someone explain to me why a majority of players wanted Nazca to have the death basket of Starspawns for no rime or reason

when you could simply set Starspawns AI from the llamaserver center

it's like I'm on drugs or something

woof

Eadee

Scholar
Dayyālu You can't set a nation to AI from Llamaserver, it's a trap!
Really, go to the admin page and try to do it, it will tell you that it's not possible via the admin page.

Zibniyat

Arcane
it's like I'm on drugs or something

You are. You can't really set a nation to AI via llamaserver. As for myself, joking aside, I made no misuse, i.e. I received no gems nor gold. I did look around, though, but in my current situation having such information about my neihbours is of little use...

Anyone can have a look at R'lyeh's current .trn file for all I care. As well as previous .trn file. And by knowing the exact amounts of both gold and gems, as well as their per turn gold and gem income, one can easly calculate how many gems and how much gold should R'lyeh have this turn, the proof of which is visible in current .trn's data.

Now, with that said, anyone thinking that I've cheated should either shut the fuck up, or offer concrete proof of it.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Although, LMAO!1!

I've just checked R'lyeh's turn, and it seems that my orders "have not been executed" due to "CD-key" (CD? Fuck off!) violations. Lel, seems someone else will have to do it after all.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Glorious!

But yeah, that is what usually happens when two turns are submitted by the same person. I've never seen it work.

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
You are. You can't really set a nation to AI via llamaserver. As for myself, joking aside, I made no misuse, i.e. I received no gems nor gold. I did look around, though, but in my current situation having such information about my neihbours is of little use...

I am indeed on drugs, as I checked the llamaserver options after all.

Yes, I noticed. It's time to ask someone out of this game to do it. PM me the turn and I'll provide with some random out of my Steam List.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yep, I was skeptical about that working :) At least your Nazca turn went through! Well, back to my plan to get my RL mate to do it, but I probably won't manage it today, he's away and I'm pretty busy. Tomorrow hopefully!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well, my bro's hard drive died this afternoon :) I've asked Lizzurd to set his former nation AI, if he doesn't respond we can bother Malakal or someone.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Lizzurd kindly agreed to set his former nation AI, so we should (eventually :dealwithit: ) have this resolved and move on at a normal pace, finally :)

Zibniyat

Arcane
Oh great... I'll soon have to fire up the game again and try to do... something... to someone...

Dayyālu

Arcane
If I don't receive the turn tomorrow I'm going AI.

I had enough.

Decline10 taught me things about people extending randomly.

EDIT: And I'm not butthurt, I would simply love to get the goddamn turn for a game I can't win. And this turn had already at least 4 24h extension, most of them stealth extensions. Dec10 died thanks to this. Let's not repeat the mistake.

mondblut

Arcane
I'm going AI.

I think I know that song :lol:

EDIT: And I'm not butthurt, I would simply love to get the goddamn turn for a game I can't win. And this turn had already at least 4 24h extension, most of them stealth extensions. Dec10 died thanks to this. Let's not repeat the mistake.

Oh come on. People impatiently stomping their feet in a turn fucking based game, now I saw everything.

I, for one, am always happy to wake up and find my dominions mailbox empty. Another day without needless stress, yay.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I have to kill a game (Decline10) for loss of interests of everyone left. Longer we extend, less people will bother to play the turn. I got my lesson.

Don't reinforce negative loops, man.

And the extensions for this turn are unwarranted: no one bothered to ask or post.

mondblut

Arcane
R'Lyeh did. They are psychics, after all. "Please...don't...banish...us...yet", the admin heard in his sleep.

Srsly, someone adopt them. The monkeys have already grown too big, there needs to be a solid counterbalance on that continent.

Zibniyat

Arcane
After all, I'm already dead, and proper burial rites take time. Surely I would be asking for nothing unreasonable?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom