Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

dnf is banned.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
let's try to end this retarded thread, my attempt will of course be fruitless because retards, but

4.3. Shit-posting: From time to time, we get users who, upon review of their posts, it is discovered that they have not really added anything of value to the Codex. Their posts are typically only ever in GD and their few forays into the other forums provide little insight or opinion. It's not surprising to find these users often spend all their time complaining about other users - in many cases following them from thread to thread, rather than debating or discussing actual issues. We define these people as shit-posters and we define their posts as shit-posting.

These users eventually make the mistake of pissing off one of the Moderators with their Shitposting, which leads to said Moderator advising the Administrators, which usually leads to a ban and nuking of all their posts. As a simple rule, if you've gained this much attention and we make a judgement that the Codex would not lose anything by banning you, we will probably ban you. You should note that there are some Moderators who are more than happy to bring these users to the attention of the Administrators on a regular basis and not banning half the forum is an ongoing struggle.

dnf was a shitposter who never contributed anything of value. dnf pissed of a moderator. dnf was banned. now carry on with your drama, but do know that you are retarded.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
The regime is clearly fearing another November coup attempt, and since Mamma's Gang has been reduced to POOPERSCOOPER and Nicolai and is completely inactive lying low, the WCDS is the next most obvious source of patriarchal freedom fighters, and thus must be crushed.

They say that those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it, so I would advise reading the Fallout Sitcoms (I - IV) in Retardo Land in order to fully understand the source of the conflict.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
let's try to end this retarded thread, my attempt will of course be fruitless because retards, but

4.3. Shit-posting: From time to time, we get users who, upon review of their posts, it is discovered that they have not really added anything of value to the Codex. Their posts are typically only ever in GD and their few forays into the other forums provide little insight or opinion. It's not surprising to find these users often spend all their time complaining about other users - in many cases following them from thread to thread, rather than debating or discussing actual issues. We define these people as shit-posters and we define their posts as shit-posting.

These users eventually make the mistake of pissing off one of the Moderators with their Shitposting, which leads to said Moderator advising the Administrators, which usually leads to a ban and nuking of all their posts. As a simple rule, if you've gained this much attention and we make a judgement that the Codex would not lose anything by banning you, we will probably ban you. You should note that there are some Moderators who are more than happy to bring these users to the attention of the Administrators on a regular basis and not banning half the forum is an ongoing struggle.

dnf was a shitposter who never contributed anything of value. dnf pissed of a moderator. dnf was banned. now carry on with your drama, but do know that you are retarded.

idonthavetimeforthiscrap - Post Stats

General Discussion 47%
Politics, God & The Wealth of Nations 24%
General RPG Discussion 2%
General Gaming 1%
MMO(RP)G Discussion 1%
The Gazebo 1%
Codex Workshop 0%

Repressed Homosexual

Thanks for confirming that he was banned for hurting someone's feelings.

If I made a compilation of the even less articulate one-liners you make all the time in GD, it would make dnf look like Einstein.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
You're all faggots* need Putin Ungern Khan Eurasian Christos.

*HHR is not faggot but he treats Codex and Dorkism-Trashism too seriously; There's no sense or purpose to discuss with self-righteous Baboons like Idon... As there is no rhyme or sense in DU actions lately; ITZ almost as this guy is right:

And we do live in the last Days... and DU knows it and got Mad.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Thanks for confirming that he was banned for hurting someone's feelings.

try_harder_bw.jpg

Baron

Arcane
dnf was the very definition of a shit-poster. Occasionally I'd get the urge to Show Ignored Content, I'm not completely SCO in my ways. dnf always always made me regret it.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
If I made a compilation of the even less articulate one-liners you make all the time in GD, it would make dnf look like Einstein.

There's a thing such as damning with faint praise.

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
So what was he banned for exactly? What was the straw that broke the camel's back? Link?
He was banned for our sins.

But don't worry my son. He will be unbanned on the third day and go to the hallowed place where Andhaira, King Comrade and Andyman Messiah reside.

Cassidy

Arcane
This is a photo from some individuals from the RPGCodex Management(TM) together:

Voroshilov%2C_Molotov%2C_Stalin%2C_with_Nikolai_Yezhov.jpg

The same photo in a few months in the future:

The_Commissar_Vanishes_2.jpg

Alex

Arcane

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
I have nothing against Trash having a sense of humor, just against his jokes being on at the expense of the Codex.
nothing of value was lost. some small amount of sanity was regained. good deal overall.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom