Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do Nazi mods now delete filesharing threads on sight?

made

Arcane
The other day we were having a friendly discussion about the return of megaupload. Today the thread has mysteriously disappeared. Not even retardo'd, just... gone. Who dunnit?

Repressed Homosexual
Piracy links
Linking to piracy sites is decidedly un-christian. Also, not science.

This is beyond absurd, I posted a link to a site which I think was the next web, which discussed the return of Megaupload as a site and the controversy surrounding Kim Dotcom. This is just about the most mundane thread I have ever started. Linking to a technology news site like The Verge, Arstechnica or Slashdot where a story is discussed is a "piracy link"? Even if I linked to it directly which I didn't (and all the articles on these mainstream sites did), it would have been no more illegal than posting a link to the Dropbox, Spideroak or SkyDrive main site, in opposition to a link hosted on one of these sites containing copyrighted files.

Also, in case you have not noticed, the section is about discussions of science and technology. There are already many discussions about news pertaining to IT, want me to link to all of them?

But then again our friend Ulminati has already shown his bias here, like when he retardoed my discussion about herbalism for no other reason than his petty vendetta.

This is clearly the case of him wanting to get back at me of completely losing the debate in the Windows Phone 8 thread a while back and a sad exercise in grasping at straws, but I am not bothered in the least. Instead I am praying for him, like I do to all my other antagonists on here.

made

Arcane
Who is "he"?

Last I checked, discussion of piracy was allowed, just linking to and asking for warez wasn't (understandably).

EG

Nullified
But then again our friend Ulminati has already shown his bias here, like when he retardoed my discussion about herbalism for no other reason than his petty vendetta.

This is clearly the case of him wanting to get back at me of completely losing the debate in the Windows Phone 8 thread a while back and a sad exercise in grasping at straws, but I am not bothered in the least. Instead I am praying for him, like I do to all my other antagonists on here.

Not bothered in the least. :roll:

Moribund

A droglike
I think that one got deleted because it went from "haha HHR no like vaccines!" to showing you don't need to reach for a prescription drug every time you get a dry patch of skin or an itchy scalp, and that maybe jus maybe in the long term not all vaccines are necessary and might have negative consequences.

oscar

Arcane
Pretty pathetic if true. Unintrusive and usually sensible mods (a certain post-editing GD mod aside) who aren't compensating for being a powerless dork in real-life by acting like Lord of All Creation on the internet is one of the best things about this place.

The fastest way for a forum to nosedive into circlejerk is to have mods who nuke anyone who they disagree with or hold a petty grudge against because they disagreed with them in some thread from 2007.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
plz remove the entire playground forum, it shows copyrighted materials and discourages people from buying games cuz they can experience them duty-free in full kthx

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
plz remove the entire playground forum, it shows copyrighted materials and discourages people from buying games cuz they can experience them duty-free in full kthx
'k
5.jpg

Terpsichore

Arcane
I posted there and this is like the first post of mine (that I know of) getting deleted.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

:mob:

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Just gonna paraphrase book titles in what seem like chronological events.

Retardo, my destination
Deletion
A cowardly new codex
HHR's guide to the gestapo
Ulminatus!
Do Nazi admins dream of banning HHR
The DarkUnderlord is a harsh mistress

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
RAT DIPLOMACY IS NOT IMPLEMENTED IN NEW AWESOME 'DEX 2.0.

YOU CANNOT AVOID COMBAT IN RPGCODEX.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The other day we were having a friendly discussion about the return of megaupload. Today the thread has mysteriously disappeared. Not even retardo'd, just... gone. Who dunnit?
:hmmm:

Discussion seems fine, though it's not really a SCIENCE!! forum thread. Revived and moved to GD.

Repressed Homosexual
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/windows-8-released-reactions-reviews-rage-thread.77352/
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/apple-is-getting-desperate.79683/
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/google-is-not-anti-competitive-at-all.79422/
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...es-2013-keynote-in-pictures-and-tweets.79551/

This is no different than any of these threads, just off the first page. All stuff relevant to the IT industry that come from the likes of The Verge, CNET, Arstechnica and others.

If anyone else than I had started it it's obvious it would have remained untouched. But because someone has a petty vendetta towards me, this happened.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom