Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Drama Story Request - Lesifoere

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Jaesun if you want to merge this into SJW Dumping ground, feel free. I wasn't really looking to talk about GamerGate.. just curious about something I read and didn't want it to get drowned out in neck beard rage.. I am sure by Page 2 this will turn into patriarchy talk but hoping I can get some juicy gossip / thread links first.

INB4 NewFag
INB4 Old News
INB4 Google it
INB4 Not Related to Gaming (It's sorta related to Game of Thrones?)

Whew.. Safe! :cool:

I was cherry picking George RR Martins Blog and Stumbled upon his Hatespeech blog.. Don't ask why.. he seems like a whiny guy and I get a chuckle reading his whinging online.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/419232.html

In the link he talks about some girl named Laura Mixon who wrote a blog here:
http://laurajmixon.com/2014/11/a-report-on-damage-done-by-one-individual-under-several-names/

It talks about some woman who is literally portrayed as the second coming of anti-christ.. I was mostly uninterested until I hit this screenshot:
It's not really whining if she did everything that report claims she did. And it seems to be well-documented and supported by numerous other people, so there's little reason not to believe it.

I was actually pretty surprised to find out these things. She could get nasty on this site, but that's not uncommon. She still came across as a the standard "decent person with elitist attitudes regarding various artforms" that characterizes a lot of users here. But this other shit she's done as her other personas makes her look downright psychotic. I guess just goes to show that you really can't know shit about someone based on what they post on one forum.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Someone actually gave me their account info to view that forum.. I think I will just pony up the 5 bucks.. I want to be feared and respected with my badge of honor.

I just don't see where on that link Infinitron gave me that I can become a patron, just Potato bucks and anti-advertisement tiers..

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Now that I've given money (without the need for a Quest Compass btw), can I also have my name changed to Black Jesus once my patron status kicks in?

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Now that I've given money (without the need for a Quest Compass btw), can I also have my name changed to Black Jesus once my patron status kicks in?

Yes. First you need to irritate the staff enough to get Prospered by DU, then frustrated that you can't get out of Prosperland, angrily and publicly leave while making the largest scene possible, then re-register under that new name from a different IP. Folks here do it all the time.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
That sounds like a lot of work. I'll just wait until I can seduce Scrooge into impregnating me and mooch off her mod powers for the rest of my life.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
idonthavetimeforthiscrap confirmed as holocaust denying homo tranny monster who loves Jesus, but should be killed.

:troll::codexisfor::codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues::keepmyjewgold::discohitler::0-13::fight:

Zep--

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Wait, I can get rid of newfag restrictions by throwing money at DU? How much money does DU need to let me into the underbelly of the internet's underbelly?

5 bucks: http://www.rpgcodex.net/myaccount.php
I'm actually not 100% sure becoming a patron gives you access to those forums. :troll:
uDmPDSs.gif

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I just read the first 10 or so pages.. Pretty interesting / funny. I have a new respect for Roguey Trolling. Will read the rest at work tomorrow.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom