Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeon Rats doesn't detect my NVidia Optimus GPU

Repressed Homosexual
That "GFX Null" bug is there again on laptops with Optimus (dual Intel and dedicated NVidia GPU).

I know it's due to Torque being some dead carcass of an engine, but what can I do?

It's strange because I just installed AOD again and it does detect my Geforce GTX 980M.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
If you force the use of nVidia card through the nVidia control panel (geforce experience or whatever it's called), it will work.

agris

Arcane
Patron
That "GFX Null" bug is there again on laptops with Optimus (dual Intel and dedicated NVidia GPU).

I know it's due to Torque being some dead carcass of an engine, but what can I do?

It's strange because I just installed AOD again and it does detect my Geforce GTX 980M.
as a work-around, try disabling your intel GPU via the bios so the OS has to use the nvidia as primary.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Dungeon Rats doesn't detect my ati radeon hd 5800

7rq0Yy.png

4O6XvY.jpg

:(

Also, I can't play the normal version of the game (64-bits) for some reason.

Drowed

Arcane
Also, I can't play the normal version of the game (64-bits) for some reason.

Tried to run it as an administrator? It worked here. Incidentally, the game only works if I run it that way.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom